Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how animations like these are done? Directly in DAZ Studio or in a program like Maya?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: Kamipro

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
What do mean there is no animation? Do you mean he icstor buys pre made animations?
No no no, There is no animation in the latest version. Before v06 it is.
(It was a joke about the fact that we have this year no animations.)

Last edited:

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
No no no, There is no animation in the latest version. Before v06 it is.
(It was a joke about the fact that we have this year no animations.)
Oh alright :)
But do you have any idea on how to make fluid animations with DAZ Characters? Posing them frame by frame in Studio is a pain in the ass. I suppose smooth animations are done with other programs right? The ones you can buy from daz store are all of "non sexual" nature.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Oh alright :)
But do you have any idea on how to make fluid animations with DAZ Characters? Posing them frame by frame in Studio is a pain in the ass. I suppose smooth animations are done with other programs right? The ones you can buy from daz store are all of "non sexual" nature.
I do not understand this, but I think every developer uses something different. Not necessarily Daz.
If you understand this, then look at YouTube, with the help of which pragrams make animations.

skeletal rig animation
Daz Studio pro

Last edited:
Reactions: Bismo

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks
And holy shit is that expensive... :oops:
Now a lot of developers who are engaged in 3D games. ;)

By the way, it requires a very good video card.
This is the world's first render based on computing using a graphics card.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Here's my android save. Can anyone please collect all the secret cards for me, please? It's hard to collect with my small mobile screen.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Here's my android save. Can anyone please collect all the secret cards for me, please? It's hard to collect with my small mobile screen.
I wrote to the author of the port, wait for him to answer later.
Edit
You just have a small screen? I thought some kind of bug. Use another phone or tablet. Then write, collected cards or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
So my understanding is that the big advantage of Octane is its real time rendering and the full usage of the gpu? I can see the real time rending helping with posing frame by frame for animations. Is it really that big of an advantage?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So my understanding is that the big advantage of Octane is its real time rendering and the full usage of the gpu? I can see the real time rending helping with posing frame by frame for animations. Is it really that big of an advantage?
I don't know much about it. :( But I think it is. No wonder it has high prices.

3.80 star(s) 417 Votes