Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
How can I edit my android saves? That fucking secret card in the gym. No natter how much I try I can't make it be touched and received.

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Why are people still craving for this dude ICSTOR's boring work, NLT's newly launched game is a masterpiece already! It's WAYYYYYY better and prompt too. YO, seriously, don't let the tag "RPGM" prevent you from trying, I'm talking about LE and ToN, go spend time playing through the story, you'll have much more fun instead of just some brain-dead fapping.
NLT games are dame good...... ICSTOR can't even add the promised animations while developers like NLT have updated 2 games together the "SECOND TIME" without any delays......

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
From what I've heard, he seems to start games strong, then get to a point and just stop making them. Might be the same with this. Maybe he doesn't want to develop it anymore, but, he is kinda being forced to do it with the patreon.
His problem is he gets bored of a game. Then delays begin and bad excuses. Then the game gets rushed to finish line. Resulting in half assed half finished games labelled as done. Oddly enough before all previous games were rushed to finish line he had already created new characters and had a story ready for his new game.
I get the boredom thing i really do especially if a games development becomes stressful. But imo what he should do rather than taking breaks lying and delaying releases is start a second game put out 1 or 2 versions of that then return to this an when he gets bored again return to his other one. I would not usually suggest this but his ability to deliver high quality updates with decent levels of content means this could work for him. And we might finally get a finished game that doesn't feel disjointed and rushed

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Still waiting mate, still waiting.
Yer keep waiting for that. He stated during his previous game he was going to do that. Then he realised he would have to outsource the animations and that animators cost a fortune. So dropped that idea all together. From what i recall and probably changed now by the influx of adult devs but the software itself was over 1k and most animators charged something like 150 dollars an animation.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
His problem is he gets bored of a game. Then delays begin and bad excuses. Then the game gets rushed to finish line. Resulting in half assed half finished games labelled as done. Oddly enough before all previous games were rushed to finish line he had already created new characters and had a story ready for his new game.
I get the boredom thing i really do especially if a games development becomes stressful. But imo what he should do rather than taking breaks lying and delaying releases is start a second game put out 1 or 2 versions of that then return to this an when he gets bored again return to his other one. I would not usually suggest this but his ability to deliver high quality updates with decent levels of content means this could work for him. And we might finally get a finished game that doesn't feel disjointed and rushed
Perhaps he should write a game that is either shorter to complete or one with a story that actually engages him all the way to the end, though both of those go against his tried and tested money making formula. The ICSTOR model is all the focus on the fetish and sex and minimal on the story, that's why his recent(this game time) hiring of a writer is such a big deal, it's also why he's probably getting bored, he'd be better off hiring a B team and cranking a second game like you suggested, it would lead to some bizarre "house of ICSTOR" stuff, which could be neat.

Reactions: Major Wanker

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Why are people still craving for this dude ICSTOR's boring work, NLT's newly launched game is a masterpiece already! It's WAYYYYYY better and prompt too. YO, seriously, don't let the tag "RPGM" prevent you from trying, I'm talking about LE and ToN, go spend time playing through the story, you'll have much more fun instead of just some brain-dead fapping.
Really??
You compare NLT with ICSTOR?
come on, ISCTOR is far better than NLT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

davev

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the game. At the beginning everything works, conversation with the psychologist and the whole story of the hero. But later I can not leave the room, use the computer completely nothing. Does anyone know why? Please help.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What happen with the non looped animations :D . Or that was a lie
That was never meant to be included in this update. This was always supposed to be the same crappy 1 second looped animations(This goes for all games. Not just Milfy). He has not stated for sure that it will be in .7. Just be happy if he even finishes .6 before the end of the month.

Last edited:

Nippla

Aug 15, 2019
Is there similar game to MC with as good renders as MC has? Preferably with some animations or more loops (lol)

Don't hate me, Im new to these games :D

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who
Aug 28, 2017
Some people have been following this game for a while. They need a closure.

But you have a point.

NLT is making ICSTOR look like a joke in all aspects. Better animations, faster and constant updates, good communication, better stories. NLT is a great example of when Patreon makes sense.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes