Aug 28, 2017
Why are people still craving for this dude ICSTOR's boring work, NLT's newly launched game is a masterpiece already! It's WAYYYYYY better and prompt too. YO, seriously, don't let the tag "RPGM" prevent you from trying, I'm talking about LE and ToN, go spend time playing through the story, you'll have much more fun instead of just some brain-dead fapping.
Some people have been following this game for a while. They need a closure.

But you have a point.

NLT is making ICSTOR look like a joke in all aspects. Better animations, faster and constant updates, good communication, better stories. NLT is a great example of when Patreon makes sense.

Vinn1e

Sep 26, 2019
Some people have been following this game for a while. They need a closure.

But you have a point.

NLT is making ICSTOR look like a joke in all aspects. Better animations, faster and constant updates, good communication, better stories. NLT is a great example of when Patreon makes sense.
I subscribe under each of this word

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
LOL @ thinking 0.7 will come out this year it's gonna come out October 2020.

0% on the progess of 0.7 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is gonna be one update per year shit. Shitctor's on a summer island from the income of his dumb Patreon supporters.
Does he have a progress bar for .7 on his Patreon page :rolleyes: ? If so, shouldn't he finish .6 before he starts lying about his .7 progress :ROFLMAO: ?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How can I edit my android saves? That fucking secret card in the gym. No natter how much I try I can't make it be touched and received.
Save Editor
Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/saves
Hi, I have a problem with the game. At the beginning everything works, conversation with the psychologist and the whole story of the hero. But later I can not leave the room, use the computer completely nothing. Does anyone know why? Please help.
What version of the game?
What OS?
Compressed, uncompressed version?
Before this version there were no problems?

Last edited:

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Save Editor
Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/saves

What version of the game?
What OS?
Compressed, uncompressed version?
Before this version there were no problems?
Which variable to change for secret cards?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Does he have a progress bar for .7 on his Patreon page :rolleyes: ? If so, shouldn't he finish .6 before he starts lying about his .7 progress :ROFLMAO: ?

A double lie
We are waiting him to finish 0.6d for like 1 month or little bit more and he saying in patron page ''0.7 in progress'' ? WTF :cautious: This is best adult game for me espacily with Caroline story I love this game so much. But DEV about to lose my trust or like me fellow fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

ReSaBa

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone able to point me in the direction of earning money, I've completely forgotten how to do so and I need to buy the $600 electro vibrator for Celia.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes