Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks
And holy shit is that expensive... :oops:
Now a lot of developers who are engaged in 3D games. ;)

By the way, it requires a very good video card.
This is the world's first render based on computing using a graphics card.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Here's my android save. Can anyone please collect all the secret cards for me, please? It's hard to collect with my small mobile screen.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Here's my android save. Can anyone please collect all the secret cards for me, please? It's hard to collect with my small mobile screen.
I wrote to the author of the port, wait for him to answer later.
Edit
You just have a small screen? I thought some kind of bug. Use another phone or tablet. Then write, collected cards or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
So my understanding is that the big advantage of Octane is its real time rendering and the full usage of the gpu? I can see the real time rending helping with posing frame by frame for animations. Is it really that big of an advantage?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So my understanding is that the big advantage of Octane is its real time rendering and the full usage of the gpu? I can see the real time rending helping with posing frame by frame for animations. Is it really that big of an advantage?
I don't know much about it. :( But I think it is. No wonder it has high prices.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Celia was about six I guess, the neighbors 3-5, Caroline 6-10 maybe more.

When I passed, I wrote the walkthrough. So I kept pressing Ctrl :)
Is it just me or does this just seem like a slightly larger regular update? It was billed as this huge update but I don't get that feeling at all.

It is pretty big compared to the previous releases. The changelog says there are over 2400 new renders which means that 0.6 was twice as big as the second largest update. A quick look at the image folders of 0.6 and 0.5 seems to comfirm this (8737 vs 5984 files).

What is there is good, but some parts felt rushed to me even beyond the missing animations, the missing gallery and the bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It is pretty big compared to the previous releases. The changelog says there are over 2400 new renders which means that 0.6 was twice as big as the second largest update. A quick look at the image folders of 0.6 and 0.5 seems to comfirm this (8737 vs 5984 files).

What is there is good, but some parts felt rushed to me even beyond the missing animations, the missing gallery and the bugs.
The special renders are custom made for his highest tier patrons on a monthly (-ish ?) basis, it's not unusual that they are old, since v0.5 was released a year ago.
The different camera angles are more suspicious though, the high tier patrons never had that many apparent duplicates before. Except for the one patron with the interracial fetish I think.

Reactions: Q Who and boxedjack

Momolad

Oct 6, 2019
How to Continue with the Game? i downloaded it, Lunched it, and i found my old savings from the last version, I loaded one, but no new content was added every charterer i click on the dialogue box says available soon...
Please Help.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How to Continue with the Game? i downloaded it, Lunched it, and i found my old savings from the last version, I loaded one, but no new content was added every charterer i click on the dialogue box says available soon...
Please Help.
Try making a new save in the slot of your old save and then replace it with your old save. Otherwise your old save may be corrupted in some fashion.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
(Don't know if this was patched in 0.6c, I never updated)
No, not fixed. :)

I don't understand why make secret cards in the gallery if the game isn't ready yet. I think that's the last thing that should be in the game. Okay, he makes them for patrons. But really there are people who pay money for this game, just to look at the pictures in the secret gallery? When I went through the early versions, I didn't need it at all.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No, not fixed. :)

I don't understand why make secret cards in the gallery if the game isn't ready yet. I think that's the last thing that should be in the game. Okay, he makes them for patrons. But really there are people who pay money for this game, just to look at the pictures in the secret gallery? When I went through the early versions, I didn't need it at all.
They're pretty easy to make. Easier than scenes with more renders.

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
Why are people still craving for this dude ICSTOR's boring work, NLT's newly launched game is a masterpiece already! It's WAYYYYYY better and prompt too. YO, seriously, don't let the tag "RPGM" prevent you from trying, I'm talking about LE and ToN, go spend time playing through the story, you'll have much more fun instead of just some brain-dead fapping.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Why are people still craving for this dude ICSTOR's boring work, NLT's newly launched game is a masterpiece already! It's WAYYYYYY better and prompt too. YO, seriously, don't let the tag "RPGM" prevent you from trying, go spend time playing through the story, you'll have much more fun instead of just some brain-dead fapping.
It is worth noting. Satisfaction can be obtained not from all games on Rpg Maker. But Yes, the NLT is good.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Perhaps he and himself now regrets about this... But, there is suspicion that there is no. :)
From what I've heard, he seems to start games strong, then get to a point and just stop making them. Might be the same with this. Maybe he doesn't want to develop it anymore, but, he is kinda being forced to do it with the patreon.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes