Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Does he have a progress bar for .7 on his Patreon page :rolleyes: ? If so, shouldn't he finish .6 before he starts lying about his .7 progress :ROFLMAO: ?
On Shitctor's page it says 0% progress for 0.7 :ROFLMAO:

I gotta give credit to his puppeteering skills. He's probably not even made a single render for 0.7 but just putting a progress bar out there for 0.7 keeps the lap dogs happy on his Patreon. Poor fools.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Didn't he say that 0.7 will be released as planned and won't be affected by the 0.6 delay? When was the original release date, this November?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Poor fools.
heh the funny thing is he keeps throwing shit like a orang-utan to his patreons. He said it'd take like 10 days for the animations if i remember correctly and now almost 2 months has passed. I'm not sure how he gains so much supporters. It's just my opinion but regarding quality, art, animation, gameplay and especially project management there are much better developer like NLT.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Some people have been following this game for a while. They need a closure.

But you have a point.

NLT is making ICSTOR look like a joke in all aspects. Better animations, faster and constant updates, good communication, better stories. NLT is a great example of when Patreon makes sense.
Yes indeed .. NLT's animations are really good. Let's see if icstor will finish 0.6 with something close enough or even better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperiorOne

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
ICSTOR really is the type of person to go to a restaurant order a meal eat half the meal then call the waiter to order a new meal then tries to finish both but ends up over eating and getting sick. Like my guy finish what you start before you try to add more. You getting something else isn't going to change the fact that you ate half the food on your plate.

For those that didn't understand that, what I'm trying to say is this update has been a shitshow because half way through ICSTOR decided to add more before even finishing what he originally started. Noob move man noob move SMH.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hey, in the future we know if icstor count on making new choice/way like for example follow a path where we can accept to be dominated by celia or maybe corrupt sara things like that ?

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Anyone able to point me in the direction of earning money, I've completely forgotten how to do so and I need to buy the $600 electro vibrator for Celia.
I suggest downloading the mod for it, think it's on the first page. Just give yourself the money. It takes way too long to earn it.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Didn't he say that 0.7 will be released as planned and won't be affected by the 0.6 delay? When was the original release date, this November?
It was October for 0.7

June 14th:
"The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December. I hope that there will be no more delays in releases."

August 29th:
"Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. [...] I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be. [...] When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed."

Reading this again I'm baffled by the sheer audacity. "we have to push this release a little bit".
At best, he only had a fraction of the animations for 0.6 when he wrote that, if any at all.

Last edited:

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
I suggest downloading the mod for it, think it's on the first page. Just give yourself the money. It takes way too long to earn it.
I see no mod, there was one but it didnt work on this version. If anyone knows of a mod that works Id like it, since last thing I wanna do is grind for the electro viber once the animation drops.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes