boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yikes my bad, I was referring to 0.6d, I had it mentioned to me that it was completed and supposedly out on their patreon. I assumed that by a v0.7 marker that 0.6 had been completed, it's what I thought along with some other people in the discord. Announcement wasn't very specific to confirm it.
Trust me, if it was out, you wouldn't have to assume or guess. You would know.
When 0.6a was released, discord mods set the slowmode (minimum time interval between messages from single user) to 5 minutes to handle the spam and this thread was temporarily hidden/deleted because of how crazy things got.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
just left the Discord for ICSTOR 2 days ago, after reading yet another delay on promised content for "mental issues" and i also pulled my Patreon support.... in other words, dont hold your breath waiting for this

Reactions: Jaun Karr

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
can anyne tell me why doesnt have scene with linda and after bob caught us having sex where is his reaction?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
can anyne tell me why doesnt have scene with linda and after bob caught us having sex where is his reaction?
The game is in development, not all scenes are included. The one you are referring too is one of them.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes