jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Perhaps he have many personnal problems, nobody knows...
I like the game but don't forget it's only a game...
For those who paid, I can understand, but the whole part of us played the game free...
So we can be full of kindness and hope for the next update :)

Reactions: itachi 97

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
Female domination...? I think it would be a failure, sorry.:(
Not so sure about the dominatrix genre in this case to be honest. It might reinforce stereotypes about people with that particular mental disorder being 'control-freaks' The last thing we want is for people to get triggered or feel uncomfortable on behalf of others. Personally I draw the line at coercing or blackmailing women into have sex with MC (We also have female domination covered in the Linda & Aunt storylines)

In Milfy City I could see her being either a friend of Sara's or even better, a foreign entrepreneur attempting to market their eco-friendly algae based clothing to Caroline's business.

Last edited:

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Not so sure about the dominatrix genre in this case to be honest. It might reinforce stereotypes about people with that particular mental disorder being 'control-freaks' The last thing we want is for people to get triggered or feel uncomfortable on behalf of others. Personally I draw the line at coercing or blackmailing women into have sex with MC (We also have female domination covered in the Linda & Aunt storylines)

In Milfy City I could see her being either a friend of Sara's or even better, a foreign entrepreneur attempting to market their eco-friendly algae based clothing to Caroline's business.
And only here I understood that this conversation isn't about kinky side of Greta.

Somehow I thought that it is about proposing ISCTOR add Greta as dominantrix in the game due to his and her mental disorders conjunction.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes