hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
There is no goddamn way that an update that took a month and a half managed to be finished just in time to upload only a couple hours before the "by the end of the month" deadline he set himself weeks ago. This thing has either been done for days or he rushed the shit out of it so his patrons wouldn't be in open revolt.
he probably finished it a week ago and started working on next update

Reactions: Aristos

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There is no goddamn way that an update that took a month and a half managed to be finished just in time to upload only a couple hours before the "by the end of the month" deadline he set himself weeks ago. This thing has either been done for days or he rushed the shit out of it so his patrons wouldn't be in open revolt.
So... you're complaining about a deadline being met?

Reactions: Sam

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Animation is already released in pateron... not sure how long it will take when it will be posted here in f9 tho.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
btw mods are gonna delete all posts of people asking for a ''hero'', so dont post that shit and just wait

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
So... you're complaining about a deadline being met?
I'm saying the timing is so unbelievably suspicious that I have severe doubts that we can start taking him at his word again just because he finally hit a deadline. There's still something screwy in his production and it'll take time before I start supporting him again financially.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes