yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
So it's been over 6+ hours since that ICStor 'will upload in a couple of hours' message, been waiting ever since.

Stupid me forgot that means in ICStor speak anything between 1-1000 hours.
Dont forget about the delay, that comes after the 1000 hour mark.

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
I am absolutely stunned that non of his supporters a any given time just call him out for being a complete and utter cunt in front of everyone and simply get out of that patreon ... this dude has them under a spell ... he is the new jesus !!! :)

slima

Aug 16, 2019
I am absolutely stunned that non of his supporters a any given time just call him out for being a complete and utter cunt in front of everyone and simply get out of that patreon ... this dude has them under a spell ... he is the new jesus !!! :)
Probably get banned on discord if they question or say anything against him :D

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
The most amazing, incredible, stunning achivement of Icstor, is the fact now Dark Silver look like a reliable developer in comparison.
I checked this "dark silver" ... well he is russian ... no surprise there. I lived for a couple of years in russia once upon a time. I know exactly how they behave and how they think. That is why I asked earlier if this milfy city dude is russian too. He is the poster boy for russian behavior in terms of work and money snatching :)

• Angry
Reactions: lambdadw
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes