Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
By the looks of it, your missing the Aunt and Mom content.
Yeah finishing that aunt scene then filled out the top row. vie invited the mom to bed so maybe that will re fill her stuff.

it didn't... well at least i know its a bug now and not missing scenes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Any know about the pregnant route and the harem route.
do they with in this version or have to wait in future update? coz cant start Harem route.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I don't think it's incompetence. I think there's things that are going behind the scenes that the developer is not telling us. It's too bad that there is no objective means for transparency. Why would anyone believe what he has to say when he doesn't even stream his work in progress?
I think it's a mixture of both. I mean, even if there are things going on behind the scenes, he is utterly incompetent at masking it. From the missing animations to the missing scenes gallery to the literal unplayable release state of 0.6b.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiMan8090

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
do they with in this version or have to wait in future update? coz cant start Harem route.
They are not in the game and considering Sarah is at 3/5 and Linda at 4/5 it will probably take 5 or more updates to get there. Estimates for the development time range from 1.5 years to it's never going to happen.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
It will be implemented later in the development Cycle. For now the only 5/5 character is Caroline, and Linda is the nearest one, with a 4/5 of the latest update IIRC.

Reactions: Baxonius

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Some people would bitch if they got hit in the face with a gold brick. There is more content in this game than many of the top games on this forum. There are many games that have nothing but five star ratings that have milked the patrons for years and have almost no H scenes between the MC and the main females. There are too many games that have nothing but bug fixes for months or just changes in the dialogue. Not every scene is animated BOO HOO :( I love this game. Piston pump??
How many devs put this much effort into a BJ scene there are three aimations in his BJ scene alone.
View attachment 475655

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Everyone is waiting for animations, it's bad because everyone is pissed off and angry.
There are animations in the end and it's still bad. What is going on?
Since yesterday, 30 new pages in the thread and most of nothing just blah blah

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, is this the last patch for the 0.6 ? We won't have more animations for this patch ? I want to start playing the 0.6 once it will be finish ^.^

• Angry
Reactions: Donopatay
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes