HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Some people would bitch if they got hit in the face with a gold brick. There is more content in this game than many of the top games on this forum. There are many games that have nothing but five star ratings that have milked the patrons for years and have almost no H scenes between the MC and the main females. There are too many games that have nothing but bug fixes for months or just changes in the dialogue. Not every scene is animated BOO HOO :( I love this game. Piston pump??
How many devs put this much effort into a BJ scene there are three aimations in his BJ scene alone.
View attachment 475655
You love this game, good for you. There are others that don't and you're hating the player. Don't hate the player; hate the game.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
So.. There will be another update with more animation.. Probably like 06e?
If that mod is correct then yes there should be at least one more 0.6 update today. But then again, it's ICISTOR we are talking about so i would not get your hopes too high with patch comming up today.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So.. There will be another update with more animation.. Probably like 06e?
apparently there will be another update later today adding some missing animations, whether or not there will be another after that or he will start working on the next content update *shrugs* no idea...

Reactions: ZWCook

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
wait, there's supposed to be new content on 0.6d ? i can't seem to find anything to do, i can't speak to the neighbour, mom, any sister teacher psy or anything i know ...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have already read this. Someone can describe what actually are these animations, and scenes please!
nope I haven't played the latest update so I can't describe any of it, why not play the game yourself or download a compressed version and look at the video files.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Wonder if "some" means like 3 animations, or all the ones to make actual sex scenes have animations.
I mean, it's hard for me to believe Icstor "forgot" to add about 50 animations. One would think you would at least playtest new scenes once and notice a complete lack of animations.
But Caroline's content was so broken in 0.6b that it was complete inaccessible for people starting from the beginning so no amount of incompetence would suprise me at this point.
There's a Celia animation that's in the game but not playable and I wouldn't expect more than that being added.

Reactions: boxedjack

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
wait, there's supposed to be new content on 0.6d ? i can't seem to find anything to do, i can't speak to the neighbour, mom, any sister teacher psy or anything i know ...
there is no new content added in 0.6d just animations that were missing in the 0.6 update and bugfixes etc

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I'm having problems with the MC's bed superimposed on the screen when loading a save anyone else dealing with this issue

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
If you havent played it yet and enjoyed milfy city before all the drama started why shouldnt you now? The animations mentionned arent as great but its still a great update (waay too late but still good)
I think I will leave it.

Personally I think the best thing the dev could do at this point is wrap the game up. Even a blind man could tell his heart isn't in this shit anymore, even after taking a long break between releases.

To save any reputation he may have among the paying and pirates of his work, get this game wrapped up and then decide what it is he actually wants to do.

I have no doubt constantly thinking about sex all the time and then having to build a game around it would get to you, but he chose to do this. So either do it right or pack up and move on to something else. But don't keep taking peoples money to fund a great social life.

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
I think I will leave it.

Personally I think the best thing the dev could do at this point is wrap the game up. Even a blind man could tell his heart isn't in this shit anymore, even after taking a long break between releases.

To save any reputation he may have among the paying and pirates of his work, get this game wrapped up and then decide what it is he actually wants to do.

I have no doubt constantly thinking about sex all the time and then having to build a game around it would get to you, but he chose to do this. So either do it right or pack up and move on to something else. But don't keep taking peoples money to fund a great social life.
Waiting for updates got me exploring other games and I see now how sub par milfy is especially with the dev bullshitting everyone.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes