Huck90

Oct 1, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Milfy City [v0.6d] Incest Pre-Patched [ICSTOR]

Download Milfy City v0.6d ANDROID (784mb)

compressed by bas
Is there any way to import the saves from the previous android port of 0.6C into this one? I still has 0.6C installed when I installed 0.6d hoping it would update the previous version and it is installed as a second instance.

Reactions: hmuller

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah finishing that aunt scene then filled out the top row. vie invited the mom to bed so maybe that will re fill her stuff.

it didn't... well at least i know its a bug now and not missing scenes
Huh, I seem to remember that the scenes upload to the gallery when the content for the character is completed for that update. The last Mom scene is when she surprises you in bed, unprompted. Sorry, don't remember how to trigger it.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think like some people already mention ICSTOR should definetly finish this game in like 2-3 updates cause it feels like the game is getting worse in content, quality, delays and communication. i enjoyed the game since the start but the game its getting really bad, idk wtf is going cause for sure this full update (the incomplete release+the animation patch) its not a year of work i think its time for ICSTOR to finish the game and take a year break cause this update had no soul.

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
Is there any way to import the saves from the previous android port of 0.6C into this one? I still has 0.6C installed when I installed 0.6d hoping it would update the previous version and it is installed as a second instance.
your save is in this location, you just need to put in your new game
SD: / Android / date / com. {Game Name} .program / files / saves

Reactions: Huck90

Thegreek88

Dec 24, 2017
the animations don’t seem to be working for me. When a scene comes up that should be animated I still get a black screen? Any ideas as to what’s going on? Anyone know of a scene that should be animated so I can see if it works?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Are there actually new events in 0.6d?
Because i played 0.6c and i can't seem to trigger any new event

Thegreek88

Dec 24, 2017
the animations don’t seem to be working for me. When a scene comes up that should be animated I still get a black screen? Any ideas as to what’s going on? Anyone know of a scene that should be animated so I can see if it works?

damnson93

May 22, 2018
Lol...what a fucking disappointment...the best two Caroline scenes/setpieces are not animated: The cowgirl scene in MCs Room and the splits on bed scene during the weekend event...

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
NO FUCKING WAY!

He did it? He managed to fix those errors in onRy 2 months? Well well, ain't that sweet! I guess my projection aka NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: 0.6d was a mistake!

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I still find it a bit funny that Judy who is the very first character you're introduced to and has been in the game since release still has zero content. Maybe he should have given her something instead of giving content to the neighbors? I guess she's the final boss or something.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Man. The MC got so violent in this update. He gets one guy murdered and then he breaks Celia's arm during BDSM sex. What will he do next?

488973_vlcsnap-01205.png

PS: Apparently Celia has special earings that are unaffected by gravity. Damn though MC, you broke her arm and dislocated her shoulder.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes