Thegreek88

Dec 24, 2017
the animations don’t seem to be working for me. When a scene comes up that should be animated I still get a black screen? Any ideas as to what’s going on? Anyone know of a scene that should be animated so I can see if it works?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hear ya, its annoying as hell. And it really shows how our Society works nowadays. Roughly 1 year ago ICSTOR was THE most mentioned name in this Forum regarding "good" games. You got the feeling that anything that guy touches turns into gold or some shit. Thats how some people praised him. Fast forward a bit, mix in some RL problems or whatever he has to deal with.
And just look at this Thread, even if he brings an update, now that he had his hickup, everything is shit. Just count the posts that make fun of some of the animations he made. Suuuure their arent the best, but people are already on the bandwagon that is beating ICSTOR with a stick, at every chance possible. And given that the majority here doesnt pay for anything and just pirate everything they can get their hands on, we are actually complaining that the free stuff we get is not GUD enough.

But the worst people in this thread, are the hypocrites. That go on a rant about how ICSTOR is a douche and how he steals money from Patreons. Meanwhile being in a Pirate forum that steals games from people, so literally Thiefs pointing their fingers at an alleged Thief, for allegedly doing something, that they all have done serveral times over Years. But hey, there is for obvious reasons, no bandwagon pointing fingers at people for stealing games from Devs that put in hard work ;)

What im trying to say is probably this, most of those who are currently HIGH like literally HIGH on the hatetrain right now.
Get a grip, actually think about what you are doing before you beat a Dev with stick whenever possible. Especially when the reason behind it is something like an update that didnt meet your expectation. This isnt the Patreon Forum, we are filthy pirates that steal games from devs to play them for free. We are the fucking last people that are allowed to get angry when a game isnt going the way we thought it would go. Because in the end, we didnt do shit to support the game in the first place.

PS: I know i know, there will be now serveral people who were or are allegedly Patreons of this game. Who will tell me how wrong i'm bla bla.
Just to be clear, i will not believe anyone who claims to be a patreon of this game. Just like literally no one believes ICSTOR to have RL problems.
And just like ICSTOR there is literally nothing you can do to proof me you are telling the truth. So deal with eeet ;)
Don't bother. Most of them are only interested in circle jerking to their hate trend. Just grab the update and leave this toxic dump.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
the animations don’t seem to be working for me. When a scene comes up that should be animated I still get a black screen? Any ideas as to what’s going on? Anyone know of a scene that should be animated so I can see if it works?
its just me or u posted the same thing like 3-4 times now

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
at the start of the update 6 for caroline does it really matter if u have her suck ur cock or no

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lmao he literally forgot to put in the animations. Top tier project management right here lads.

View attachment 475933
That only shows that ICSTOR its not working well he needs a huge break, Once again he didnt deliver what he was suppose to give, the animations were in fact not released on time cause somehow he forgots to render a few animations idk how he did that but yea im not completing the rest of the update since the new patch its unfinished and the content is dissapointing so far like i stated before, not following this game or the Dev perhaps might comeback and check it when its finished.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes