PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Simple question/request ...

I've had a look at the previous few pages (mainly of peeps moaning like goats with a stomach ache ;) ) and can't find this mentioned - possible I missed it.

So, I completed 0.6c (I think) to its full extent.

With 0.6d, how do I get to / try out the added animations without replaying the whole of 0.6 (or even earlier??) all over again, from the start? Is that possible - basically, to "cut to the (animations) chase"?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I just don't like them as people. I don't find them attractive either.
Thanks for that. TBH, Linda fans seem to be (on the whole) more level-headed than the Anti-Sara Brigade :)
So basically, you're saying the twins haven't got big enough boobs for you, eh?

;)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
131 new animations? You make whole animations in the begining of game again?! :O This cannot be just one update animation count?!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
y, and soon be another one update coz he forgot add some animation in .d patch
131 animation and he even forget some animations? Omg man that's lots of for work. You know which time this update can come? I dont want see not completed (Not animated) scenes. I'm waiting this update like 2-3 month already but I can wait for this other animations :( BTW 131 is to many animation. I mean he do whole game animations in the begining of game again? This animations not just for V6 right?

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
131 animation and he even forget some animations? Omg man that's lots of for work. You know which time this update can come? I dont want see not completed (Not animated) scenes. I'm waiting this update like 2-3 month already but I can wait for this other animations :( BTW 131 is to many animation. I mean he do whole game animations in the begining of game again? This animations not just for V6 right?
Thats some deep level irony? He literaly spend a YEAR to realese 0.6 and again some ppl still have problems with update. And milktor need some more time for fix and upload, for god sake thats not funny anymore.

csgomarathon

Sep 28, 2019
Some animations are like a half second loop of the dude touching a boob. He then re-uses the same animations from multiple angles and im sure considers these unique animations. So 131 might be technically correct, but an inflated truth.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
One of guy said ''He forget some animations and will add with new update.'' anyone know this update which time come? This could be little update right or we need wait 1 month again for this forgetton animations? :D

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
One of guy said ''He forget some animations and will add with new update.'' anyone know this update which time come? This could be little update right or we need wait 1 month again for this forgetton animations? :D
for what i saw from discord he is suppose to release thos missing animations today but dont expect it today more likely its gonna take a max a week, if he actually put the rest of the animations out today its the first time in a year i kept his deadline.

Reactions: Mr. Orange
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes