Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
im missing the last seven scenes in the computer, does anyone know where to start getting them?
First 5 are in Caroline path, sixth is Celia and the last one is that piggytail girl at the night club !!!!!!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
First 5 are in Caroline path, sixth is Celia and the last one is that piggytail girl at the night club !!!!!!
So we still cannot unlock the scenes in the computer right?
Just wanna confirm

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
No, they are there !!!!!!!!(y)
Hmm, weird. I'm playing this update (v0.6e) for the 1st time. I waited to play this version until all animations were done.
I'm just started & am with Caroline at night (with the doggy/cowgirl) part in her room at night & can only select "doggy style" & the other Caroline scene at the park which i did is still not unlocked in the computer.
Is there something wrong with my save file?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmm, weird. I'm playing this update (v0.6e) for the 1st time. I waited to play this version until all animations were done.
I'm just started & am with Caroline at night (with the doggy/cowgirl) part in her room at night & can only select "doggy style" & the other Caroline scene at the park which i did is still not unlocked in the computer.
Is there something wrong with my save file?
About Caroline, next night chose the other option and keep playing !!!!!!

Reactions: Endless

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
How do you trigger Celia to talk to you in her office when you call you to go there???

tried changing "celia_work_in_progress_v1" from 1 to 3 and 2 and 0 and she just vanish from office, put it back to 1 and it is the work in progress sign when you click on her in her office when she calls on you in the morning
Found it! Download the Lain Walkthrough Mod, it tells u what to do step by step. I'll link it HERE . Enjoy and thx to Maim Lain for making this mod!!

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
About Caroline, next night chose the other oprion and keep playing !!!!!!
K. thanks for the info
But why don't the scenes i've unlocked show in the computer. I see how many scenes there are due to the empty ? marks but after completing the scene(s) they don't show up in the computer. (a brother needs easy access to his fap material. lol)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
K. thanks for the info
But why don't the scenes i've unlocked show in the computer. I see how many scenes there are due to the empty ? marks but after completing the scene(s) they don't show up in the computer. (a brother needs easy access to his fap material. lol)
I think, that they DON`T apear right after you did the scene, keep playing the whole update to the end and check them then !!!!!!! (y)
AND BROTHER NEEDS, yeah right !!!!!!!! LOL

Reactions: Endless

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
I think, that they DON`T apear right after you did the scene, keep playing the whole update to the end and check them then !!!!!!! (y)
AND BROTHER NEEDS, yeah right !!!!!!!! LOL
Again thanks for the fast replies & putting my mind (& libido, lol) at ease kind gent.

Reactions: Nerttu

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I downloaded this last night before being reposted. Does this mean I have to uninstall and redownload the 4+Gb again ?? :(

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
anyone have some info when they might add some more sara routes, or mom routes so the harem and pregnant routes can be unlocked for caroline?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes