Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Please explain Mr. Monarch? Your great intellect surpasses us. We of lowborn descent know not of things such as these.
"What I did is not complaining. That was an explanation of how useless these bitching is.

You must live a sad life having visited only forums that vents out anger. :cry: "

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Okay...I think I've pretty much done everything in the game...except for one loose end (*ahem*, so to speak).

At the end of her story (I think?), Celia texts me "out of the blue" (her words). I can find no way of activating her next scene. Is that the one in this update? Is it undone yet? Or am I missing something?

JD

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Is there any consequence if Bob catches you with Mom or not?
Unless dev will implement it later or its just dropped content?
Just wondering. I waited after the animations were done to play this version. Can't believe its been a year since last update.
Just glad there were other great games to play.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Oh fuck another version?
i just spent half a day downloading the .6d and another drops?!?!
fucking hell can we get a patch download? please?

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Haha i got myself lucky i saved my data.. i was going to download 0.6 d but my brain told me dont download so early n then 0.6 e appeared.....

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can we still not unlock scenes in scenes gallery on PC?
Just checking since v0.6d change log says "New scenes added to gallery"
If not then i hope we don't have to play this update all over again to do it (not that it would be a bad experience)

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
is there something new in the 0.6d and 0.6e update?i couldn't find any. should we start at some specific point to trigger the new content if there is any?

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
"What I did is not complaining. That was an explanation of how useless these bitching is.

You must live a sad life having visited only forums that vents out anger. :cry: "
aye-aye-sir.jpeg
Haha! :ROFLMAO:I actually missed out on that one. I knew there was something missing when I wrote that line.

Cut me some slack. English is my 4th language.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Q Who

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
That`s true, but I don`t count those NEW things !!!!!
So this is another incomplete version? OK... hm, maybe he'll drop more subversions as he gets them done, for real... since his patron count dropped, which is weird at this point, usually it grew before and after a new version to about 8500, now he has only 7100, a dip of a few hundred since yesterday, the 1ST! He's getting close to that threshold I was talking about earlier, the one which pushes him to post updates or lose money.

Reactions: avirz123
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes