terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Ok downloaded the latest version, loaded my save but honestly i cant find any new stuff to do other then with Liza and Caroline. Is there more?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It is clear what happened. At least, this is how I see it. He was not going to keep his promise. So, he uploaded as much as he had done by that point. I don't know whether to feel bad for him. Or to look at this as another big lie. He did this only so he could make the deadline. Now he will put out more animations drop by drop. I actually feel a little bad for him. Yeah, I know he is getting 50k a month. But this is pretty telling that he actually cares. If he didn't care he would have just blown off the deadline and laughed. I have very mixed feelings about this development.
13 animations with Caroline?
A whole scene plus animations with Celia?
2 secret cards?
In 24 hours? Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: Nerttu

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Do any of you awesome computer geniuses know how to fix a problem with hiding text with the 'H' button during a certain part of the game? I've noticed you can't hide the text when you're messing around with Caroline after the second set of photo shoots (The white lingerie and the black lingerie) in the backroom of the shop. I was wondering if anybody knew what to input in the game file somewhere. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Perhaps more than a virtual high five.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Mate, as far as current story goes, there is no intricate cheating storyline, or any cheating storyline for that matter, and i dont know if there will be, i do know isctor is supposed to implement threesome storyline but its all just speculation right now
You can safely pursue all the girls at the moment without having any of their relationships affect each other

Maybe one day in the future, probably years from now, there will be a storyline that might have complications if you cheat or pursue more than one girl, but this is a linear path, not like Dating My Daughter where you have different endings for staying faithful to your daughter vs banging the other girls (or so i've heard, i've always used the cheat mod to do both lmao)
That's not true. Caroline tells the MC not to cheat on her, doesn't she? I would say fucking Celia, Slutbag Linda, Sara etc qualifies as cheating. Wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: ElmerFudd

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
That's not true. Caroline tells the MC not to cheat on her, doesn't she? I would say fucking Celia, Slutbag Linda, Sara etc qualifies as cheating. Wouldn't you?
yeah but in its current state, it doesnt actually do anything to affect the plot or other relationships
Maybe in the future it will, but right now the MC is fine to fuck whoever he wants

I suppose if you dont want to see the dialogue and feel bad about cheating then yeah dont do anyone other than Caroline, or skip her completely

I'm not saying all that doesnt count as cheating, i'm just saying that he wanted to know if he'd have to avoid certain choices to avoid needing to revert to old saves, which he doesnt

Reactions: Q Who

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Why is there no 'update only' file in this game, i downloaded the last version just couple days ago haven't even played it yet, and now once again gotta download the whole thing, i mean i am happy for the update but really? Do you know how much traffic will be saved by downloading 200MB file instead 4Gb file per person.

Reactions: spar

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
So I think I'm stuck on Caroline's route cause I have no way making money anymore. How to cheat? :D
use lains mod or the cheat mod i posted earlier, you might have to test your luck with the cheat mod since it was a 0.6c mod, it worked in 0.6d but i havent downloaded 0.6e yet to test
Plus you always have the computer games, just save before each attempt and you'll rack up money quick enough

Reactions: mpror
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes