steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
There really should be a torrent link in the main download section of this thread. 4GB is too much to download from these unreliable file hosting sites.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ok ...ik this has probably been answered before but I don't wanna search all 1949 pages of this to find out...can someone message me and tell me if theres consequences to loving multiple of the woman ...I don't mean just the sex either I mean full pursuit of all the girls...I just don't wanna hit a bad rock in the story cuz of cheating and have to revert hours before to fix things

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It is clear what happened. At least, this is how I see it. He was not going to keep his promise. So, he uploaded as much as he had done by that point. I don't know whether to feel bad for him. Or to look at this as another big lie. He did this only so he could make the deadline. Now he will put out more animations drop by drop. I actually feel a little bad for him. Yeah, I know he is getting 50k a month. But this is pretty telling that he actually cares. If he didn't care he would have just blown off the deadline and laughed. I have very mixed feelings about this development.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Just got to play the 0.6 with the animations and they are so bad lmaooooooo he didn't render it with enough bitrate to go a little faster and now it looks like shit, his patrons are the biggest suckers I've seen to date, I actually can't believe it

Reactions: Jaun Karr

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ok ...ik this has probably been answered before but I don't wanna search all 1949 pages of this to find out...can someone message me and tell me if theres consequences to loving multiple of the woman ...I don't mean just the sex either I mean full pursuit of all the girls...I just don't wanna hit a bad rock in the story cuz of cheating and have to revert hours before to fix things
ive hit a point where I aint moving forward till I find out for sure....ima start searchin all the discussion here but if anyone else sees this plz say something soon ...I don't wanna go forward until im sure of possible problems between the girls in the house

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
ive hit a point where I aint moving forward till I find out for sure....ima start searchin all the discussion here but if anyone else sees this plz say something soon ...I don't wanna go forward until im sure of possible problems between the girls in the house
Mate, as far as current story goes, there is no intricate cheating storyline, or any cheating storyline for that matter, and i dont know if there will be, i do know isctor is supposed to implement threesome storyline but its all just speculation right now
You can safely pursue all the girls at the moment without having any of their relationships affect each other

Maybe one day in the future, probably years from now, there will be a storyline that might have complications if you cheat or pursue more than one girl, but this is a linear path, not like Dating My Daughter where you have different endings for staying faithful to your daughter vs banging the other girls (or so i've heard, i've always used the cheat mod to do both lmao)

Reactions: Q Who and buggzy313

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Mate, as far as current story goes, there is no intricate cheating storyline, or any cheating storyline for that matter, and i dont know if there will be, i do know isctor is supposed to implement threesome storyline but its all just speculation right now
You can safely pursue all the girls at the moment without having any of their relationships affect each other
THANK YOUUUUU....I fried my brain trying to sort through pages of just....bleh some people go nuts on this thread.....thank you again

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes