Icejin

May 29, 2017
Changelog v0.6e:
- Added 13 new animations with Caroline (Doggy/Cowgirl)
- Added one missing scene at night with Celia with animations
- Fixed a few bugs and typos
- Fixed secret cards (2 new ones with Sara)

PC:

MAC:

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
And here you are using your gifts to complain about people complaining. It's a forum, when in your life have you experienced a forum that isn't mostly venting anger? They don't exist
What I did is not complaining. That was an explanation of how useless these bitching is.

You must live a sad life having visited only forums that vents out anger. :cry:

Reactions: Eduard12xD

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
After security cam quest for Celia I can´t find her anywhere or see any other scene with her. Can some savior help me with this?

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
After security cam quest for Celia I can´t find her anywhere or see any other scene with her. Can some savior help me with this?
I believe the next scene is to go your computer at evening, do the webcam and do "orders" with Celia, apologies in advance if thats not it

Reactions: Cronolento

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
I believe the next scene is to go your computer at evening, do the webcam and do "orders" with Celia, apologies in advance if thats not it
Thank you very much, but in "orders" doesn't appear anything :s I tried to go to school the next day or wait for a few days a message from her, but nothing

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Celia or in her office in the afternoon or at her house at night, maybe you have to wait until u get sms with invitation to her apartment on weekend.

Reactions: Cronolento

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Thank you very much, but in "orders" doesn't appear anything :s I tried to go to school the next day or wait for a few days a message from her, but nothing
After gloryhole blowjob and sex, there is no webcam orders any more. She appears in your room and find out that you are the one who has blackmailed her.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
hmmm is anyone else not getting gallery unlocked for celia. I got carolines but celias scenes are not updating in the gallery

Sayantrex

Nov 17, 2018
Everyone Update

V0.6e
Changelog:
- Added 13 new animations with Caroline (Doggy/Cowgirl)
- Added one missing scene at night with Celia with animations
- Fixed a few bugs
- Fixed secret cards (2 new ones)

Icstor will be sending the update out to past patrons tomorrow to see if this has any bugs in it. Be patient it will take a bit. Here is a little preview animation.

New version out xD

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes