mpror

Feb 4, 2018
How do you trigger Celia to talk to you in her office when you call you to go there???

tried changing "celia_work_in_progress_v1" from 1 to 3 and 2 and 0 and she just vanish from office, put it back to 1 and it is the work in progress sign when you click on her in her office when she calls on you in the morning
I have the same issue, I think it must be a known bug or something, even though nobody replies about/to this problem.

After having received gloryholeBJ I dont find her in the teacher's room in the next morning, instead she's at the front entrance and when trying to talk to her I receive msg: "alrdy talked to her".

I wouldve liked to see where her content is going, but everytime I visit this thread I have to read through so much arguing I think to myself, not worth it. Anyway gl to ya bud, if you happen to find the solution for this problem, tag me or pm me plz :)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Changelog v0.6e:
- Added 13 new animations with Caroline (Doggy/Cowgirl)
- Added one missing scene at night with Celia with animations
- Fixed a few bugs and typos
- Fixed secret cards (2 new ones with Sara)

PC:

MAC:
Mr. President. Our top agent has returned with more vital information. We all should be very grateful to Icejin for his stunningly successful missions behind enemy lines.

1646878590dcd562d27587b222d92b77.jpg

Reactions: Nulldev

kuroinu220

Aug 16, 2017
I'm stuck at celia quest, i already did the security room part, but when i talk to her she says to meet her at her house at night, can anyone help me? thank you in advance.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
For a second, I thought this was 0.7 and lost my shit. I went all anime "NANI" mode, but come to find out it's just adding some of the missing animations.

Don't get me wrong that's nice but do we have to redownload the whole thing or is there like a patch that I can attach to my current files. Also, is this the final version or there gonna be a 0.6f....

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes