kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
When I saw the game in the latest updates I kept staring at it for around five minutes I can't believe he did it finally and this time it didn't take a year. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Nodrit

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I haven't touched this game in a year but my god the amount of new content is quite shocking. I really hope that the harem ending has pregnancy options instead of leaving that for individual girls only.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I was at 60% complete on a mega download and suddenly, I got interrupted and put on a 4hr timeout. Also, sometimes the other links just randomly fail in the middle of the download.
You ran out of transfer allowance. It will resume once the timeout is up. One of the things I prefer about Megasync is the resumable transfers, and the fact I can store and queue up downloads from my cloud account. Handy features when you're on a miserably slow satellite internet, with a frickin' data cap! Most of the other sites just crap out midway through the transfers and I have to start them all over.

Reactions: name9991

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok so can someone make a walkthrough for current version or tell me what I'm doing wrong? For Celia & Caroline I'm going into the rooms the mod is telling me to and nothing happens

CsDarkTrooper

Nov 13, 2018
I was at 60% complete on a mega download and suddenly, I got interrupted and put on a 4hr timeout. Also, sometimes the other links just randomly fail in the middle of the download.
Actually you can keep downloading from Mega. Once the timeout pops out, bookmark the Mega page where is left (56% for expale), and restart your computer even if a notice is shown that you'll loose the saved percentage (that's why the bookmark). So when the pc starts again and you open the Mega page you can start downloading again from where you left;)
The IP transfer data kinda restarts when you do this, so repeat this steps everytime the timeout pops out, it saves you from waiting eternally haha

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
You ran out of transfer allowance. It will resume once the timeout is up. One of the things I prefer about Megasync is the resumable transfers, and the fact I can store and queue up downloads from my cloud account. Handy features when you're on a miserably slow satellite internet, with a frickin' data cap! Most of the other sites just crap out midway through the transfers and I have to start them all over.
That's why I advocate for torrent links. All those problems would be solved.

Reactions: name9991

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow! He reached 5% of 0.7 in just one day while producing 13 Caroline animations, one whole Celia scene and 2 secret cards at the same time!
We will have 0.7 released before Christmas Day. ICSTOR is awesome! :love:

Anyway, downloading 0.6e right now. After a year's wait I'm finally ready.

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Actually you can keep downloading from Mega. Once the timeout pops out, bookmark the Mega page where is left (56% for expale), and restart your computer even if a notice is shown that you'll loose the saved percentage (that's why the bookmark). So when the pc starts again and you open the Mega page you can start downloading again from where you left;)
The IP transfer data kinda restarts when you do this, so repeat this steps everytime the timeout pops out, it saves you from waiting eternally haha
But my point is, I would still have to wait an excruciating 4 hours to resume the download.

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Wow! He reached 5% of 0.7 in just one day while producing 13 Caroline animations, one whole Celia scene and 2 secret cards at the same time!
We will have 0.7 released before Christmas Day. ICSTOR is awesome! :love:

Anyway, downloading 0.6e right now. After a year's wait I'm finally ready.
Hmm, maybe he got a new Ryzen Threadripper 3970X :unsure:

carpet77

May 5, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + Incest Pre-Patched + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
Thank you very much for the Android port! Everything is working there with no problem, except INCEST IS NOT WORKING!

Reactions: Cicko and cumsniper

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I created a torrent if any one would like to try it the magnet is below. It is my first attempt so let me know if it works.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
For some reason I plated the very beginning of this back in 2018, thought it wasn't for me gameplay-wise, but acknowledged the awesome CGs and only extracted them and watched them since. Decided to try it again today and boy how wrong was I... This game is fucking great. It's basically Summetime Saga with 3D CGs and a different tone.

Now since I'm a noob in this game, I have a question : is it normal at the beginning that the weekend event are unaccessible ? I can only choose "skip the weekend" the rest is grey. I figured it was normal because I needed more relationship score (max I have right now is 2) but there's been 3 weekends now and still nothing available. So could the problem be that I restarted from my 2018 save ? everything seems to work normally, 0 bugs so not sure...

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + Incest Pre-Patched + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
As always. Caped baldy is the best hero out here. (y)

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes