Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have the same issue, I think it must be a known bug or something, even though nobody replies about/to this problem.

After having received gloryholeBJ I dont find her in the teacher's room in the next morning, instead she's at the front entrance and when trying to talk to her I receive msg: "alrdy talked to her".

I wouldve liked to see where her content is going, but everytime I visit this thread I have to read through so much arguing I think to myself, not worth it. Anyway gl to ya bud, if you happen to find the solution for this problem, tag me or pm me plz :)
I get work in progress, like the game does not recognise the game been updated, Ive done most thing with the older sister which is new, but celia remain the same
I go to school in the morning, Celia is calling me on the speakers, I go to her officer and she looks into a wall, I click on her back and it say "work in progress"
I cant even get the glory hole request to trigger because celia will not talk to me "work in progress" is blocking that so cant get that trigger so i can request it on the pc...

would you mind upload your save so i can compare it to mine? you seem to be able to go one step further.
this is what i get

milfcity.jpg milfcity2.jpg milfcity3.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I get work in progress, like the game does not recognise the game been updated, Ive done most thing with the older sister which is new, but celia remain the same
I go to school in the morning, Celia is calling me on the speakers, I go to her officer and she looks into a wall, I click on her back and it say "work in progress"
I cant even get the glory hole request to trigger because celia will not talk to me "work in progress" is blocking that so cant get that trigger so i can request it on the pc...

would you mind upload your save so i can compare it to mine? you seem to be able to go one step further.
this is what i get

View attachment 476658 View attachment 476660 View attachment 476661
Huh this is rather weird I admit, but I tagged you in another msg.

Found it! Download the Lain Walkthrough Mod, it tells u what to do step by step. I'll link it HERE . Enjoy and thx to Maim Lain for making this mod!!
If you download it and install it, it should tell u what the next step is. Have you downloaded the most recent version of Milfy City (I have version 6d)? Lain's mod works with both versions(6d and 6e), dunno if any older versions will work however. Might wanna tag him if that's the case and ask him personally.

Anyway best of luck to ya!! (y)

Last edited:

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + Incest Pre-Patched + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
Is the game compressed for the android version?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Huh this is rather weird I admit, but I tagged you in another msg.

If you download it and install it, it should tell u what the next step is. Have you downloaded the most recent version of Milfy City (I have version 6d)? Lain's mod works with both versions(6d and 6e), dunno if any older versions will work however. Might wanna tag him if that's the case and ask him personally.

Anyway best of luck to ya!! (y)
thx for trying, but it did nothing lol
it just say
"Celia walkthrough - step 18"
"Time: Morning"
"Location: teachers office"

so it does not say anything i dont know, I still get the work in progress

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
thx for trying, but it did nothing lol
it just say
"Celia walkthrough - step 18"
"Time: Morning"
"Location: teachers office"

so it does not say anything i dont know, I still get the work in progress
I remember that moment where she calls you to her office, I thought this was before this update 0.6 though. Is it possible you didnt complete Celia's content and ended up jumping to her 0.6 content, and now the game is bugged? Try going back to a save where you havent touched Celia's 0.6 content, and see what the WT mod tells you. Is anything different?

Other than that I cant rly help, might wanna link your save here and hopefully somebody can help you with it.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I remember that moment where she calls you to her office, I thought this was before this update 0.6 though. Is it possible you didnt complete Celia's content and ended up jumping to her 0.6 content, and now the game is bugged? Try going back to a save where you havent touched Celia's 0.6 content, and see what the WT mod tells you. Is anything different?

Other than that I cant rly help, might wanna link your save here and hopefully somebody can help you with it.
went back in like a year old save when i fuck the little sis in the ass and and still say step 18 on celia and to meet her on her office lol
I updated from d to e to see if that fix it, loaded the save where work in progress sign was up after i clicked her, loading that save she was gone from office and a pink text with her saying "meet me at night in my apartment" but walkthrught does not change and if I go to her at night it is "I must have a key" and going back to school next morning it is the same about meeting celia in office, but she is not there now lol

Reactions: mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
went back in like a year old save when i fuck the little sis in the ass and and still say step 18 on celia and to meet her on her office lol
I updated from d to e to see if that fix it, loaded the save where work in progress sign was up after i clicked her, loading that save she was gone from office and a pink text with her saying "meet me at night in my apartment" but walkthrught does not change and if I go to her at night it is "I must have a key" and going back to school next morning it is the same about meeting celia in office, but she is not there now lol
You get the key from Judy your psychologist at school

Sayantrex

Nov 17, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + Incest Pre-Patched + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
How to trigger lians mod on android?
I tried pressing help icon, it didn't worked

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You get the key from Judy your psychologist at school
it is not that, game is locked in step 18....
I loaded another file that is many hours back and there im on step 19, mod say i should order the glory hole lol
I also have Clia points 2 on the early save and celia points 1 on latest save
tried to set pts to 2, but did not help
wish there were a simple way to skip a step, like edit 18 to 19 or something :p

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes