Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The refreshing thing about Linda is that she doesnt need to get cohersed by for ex. drugs or hypnosis etc. She is a deviant from the start ;)
Without the incest, I agree. The best example IMHO was the daughter of "My Sweet Neighbor". She was hot to trot.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
That was the hottest 'non-sex' scene in the game so far, too bad people hate sara for no reason.
Just a thought, but it could be that Linda knows what the MC has been up to "behind her back and in private", and is sending signals that hint at a future 3some, hence the lifting of the skirt, as she wants some too? :unsure:

But somehow I don't think that Icstor has thought of Linda acting that way (yet?)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hey guys just finished the latest update, but it is showing the final scene in the gallery as locked. Anyone know what it is?

1575914588020.png

The last image is of Cindy, when she's "locked up" in the Nightclub.

Details below, if you haven't got it already

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
As either a Land Lady or a Mother, Linda's actions aren't what you'd reference as being a "decent" individual, but taken as a Mother they are far worse than if taken as the Land Lady.
The prime example of this is the scene where Linda lifts up Sarah's skirt for the MC to perv on Sarah's ass. As a Land Lady, it's generally just pervy and not a nice action, but as a Mother, it's a fucking deplorable action to think, let alone carry out.
Maybe she believes that it's better to keep it to the family?

Reactions: Nulldev

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
That's very optimistic... I mean seriously, from a finished 0.5 with bug fixes and all to a complete 0.6 with bug fixes and almost all content it took him a year. You'd also have to add a mental breakdown hiatus to that timeframe.
That's why I am being optimistic. I think he realizes he can't survive another "mental health issue". So only a handful of delays.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Could it be that some people, like myself, do not install the incest patch? Slutbag Linda is landlady by default, isn't she? Slutbag Linda is NOT my mommy, that's for sure. Slutbag Linda is just a THOT in my game. Just like the rest of the THOTs.
Most of all, we do not install the patch BECAUSE we've got a fetish for landladies. And Roommates.

Whenever I see a landlady I have a hard-on.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That's why I am being optimistic. I think he realizes he can't survive another "mental health issue". So only a handful of delays.
Well, you shouldn't be optimistic. Gumdrop - a.k.a. the Godfather of Milkers - proved that once you get popular (i.e.: many Patrons), you can survive anything: he's a "life lesson" that a lot of devs learnt.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just a thought, but it could be that Linda knows what the MC has been up to "behind her back and in private", and is sending signals that hint at a future 3some, hence the lifting of the skirt, as she wants some too? :unsure:

But somehow I don't think that Icstor has thought of Linda acting that way (yet?)
I hope you're right :love:

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes