Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD
Translations:
ITALIAN
Thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
I Think That the Mom Is Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Aunt Liza Is Next (understandable since are Sisters. LOL) then Caroline. Caroline has an Incredibly Sexy Body; possibly better than her Mom. Sara is Cute and sexy, cannot wait to see Lily's body.

Moonbeam

Mar 30, 2019
I'm stuck near the end of this version. The only character's story line I can't get to the end of is Caroline. I've got to the point where MC goes to the clothing shop to return the necklace. Before he can do so, Caroline proposes that MC and she go out to dinner that night. MC thinks he will return the necklace to her at dinner. But dinner never happens. I can't figure how to get MC to the restaurant where they are to meet. Any help here?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm stuck near the end of this version. The only character's story line I can't get to the end of is Caroline. I've got to the point where MC goes to the clothing shop to return the necklace. Before he can do so, Caroline proposes that MC and she go out to dinner that night. MC thinks he will return the necklace to her at dinner. But dinner never happens. I can't figure how to get MC to the restaurant where they are to meet. Any help here?
It's a weekend event. Progress to friday.

dave420

Jan 24, 2019
how do you process on the younger sister i can keep repeating the weekend event with her but i cant find her anywhere on the map except for nights in her room is that all current content to her? the last was the anal scene on the roof if im correct

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
how do you process on the younger sister i can keep repeating the weekend event with her but i cant find her anywhere on the map except for nights in her room is that all current content to her? the last was the anal scene on the roof if im correct
Yup, that's it for her. She is due for more content in .7.

Reactions: Xanado

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
You dusted Mom's cookies on the secret vacation to the beach. Dust her cookies again? Nope, no opportunities presented.

You unplugged Caroline's plumbing at the lake. Do it again? Nope, no opportunities presented.

You've had some fun and games with Yuni and Zuni (or whatever they're called), can't visit them again.

Aunt and her girlfriend? It's no fun if the only time you can see them is when you sneak into their house when they're sleeping.

It seems like all the females are once and done.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It's a weekend event. Progress to friday.
What Necklace?? Do They have a 2nd "date night" at Club?? I reached the 1st date night & fight with Charles (her Ex), and Night Out at lake where they have Sex (Very Hot, BTW),... Is there More Story line with Caroline?
I reached Reached/Maxed out Mom, Aunt, & Sara.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
What Necklace?? Do They have a 2nd "date night" at Club?? I reached the 1st date night & fight with Charles (her Ex), and Night Out at lake where they have Sex (Very Hot, BTW),... Is there More Story line with Caroline?
I reached Reached/Maxed out Mom, Aunt, & Sara.
Yes there is more, keep alternating by talking at home with Caroline and helping her at work and it should open up. Carolines story is at 5/5.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Sara is only 3/5 for me right now and I can't find her anywhere else on the map. There was an option for ending the story when I finished Caroline, but since rest weren't upto 5 couldn't pick harem route.... Also, when I finished mum's content, she went up to 4/5 .... is that the limit of their progress by 0.6e?

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
how can earn easy money? i need 1600 for celia and cindy missions
So far, the only money I earned recently are through working the dad's thing and helping Caroline, but you can always save scum at the pc for the games, but you need to have some starting money to multiply it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
On the front page of this thread there is a mod called lains mod which is a walkthrough and cheat mod for money

Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes