Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Does this game have other milfs to have sex with? because im not really into incest stuff and i always wanna know if this game has other milf characters other than the mom and aunt.

Reactions: Q Who

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Does this game have other milfs to have sex with? because im not really into incest stuff and i always wanna know if this game has other milf characters other than the mom and aunt.
Yes! One of the other main girls Celia has no relation. In future maybe some side girls.
And without the incest patch I guess those 2 would only be roomates;)

Reactions: Q Who

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Well, you shouldn't be optimistic. Gumdrop - a.k.a. the Godfather of Milkers - proved that once you get popular (i.e.: many Patrons), you can survive anything: he's a "life lesson" that a lot of devs learnt.
What's his game? Also, I look at Big Brother as one of the big offenders as the dev was making the game and just quit when the No Incest rule was established.

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
I gave celia all the stuff for the cam show, how do I find her house? don't see it on the map at night
nor can I do the gloryhole stuff

Last edited:

hugoramm

Apr 24, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -
Hi brother.

Is it possible to re-upload the android port with the incest content? If not don't worry, I'm just asking as I tried all I could but I lack of proper knowledge.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm stuck near the end of this version. The only character's story line I can't get to the end of is Caroline. I've got to the point where MC goes to the clothing shop to return the necklace. Before he can do so, Caroline proposes that MC and she go out to dinner that night. MC thinks he will return the necklace to her at dinner. But dinner never happens. I can't figure how to get MC to the restaurant where they are to meet. Any help here?
Okay, I am Stuck in Looping Hell.,.. cannot figure out How to Deal with Charles without Caroline's Help

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
So 0.7 is supposed to be out this month right? ICSTOR said so
Progress is updated to 20%.
I'm not saying he won't get it done... I'm just saying the milking saga is not over!
So prepare for 0.7a with half of content missing even if it's done... milking patrons for 2-3 months. Getting some aham-"bug fixes" in between, and full 0.7 being released sometime in march (the very optimistic scenario).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Progress is updated to 20%.
I'm not saying he won't get it done... I'm just saying the milking saga is not over!
So prepare for 0.7a with half of content missing even if it's done... milking patrons for 2-3 months. Getting some aham-"bug fixes" in between, and full 0.7 being released sometime in march (the very optimistic scenario).
Since his sub count would not change if he provided zero progress updates. I can only assume he feels he has reached 20%. Icstor had to have learned that if he did no work. He would continue to gain in overall sub count. I give Icstor a lot of crap. But he doesn't need to fake progress to "milk" his subs more. They seem not to care if he is productive or not. I am not saying he will release this month. But, it seems more likely than not that he will. How good it will be is the real question. I suspect that the same old 1 second loops will be in this update. Even a small update this month should be considered progress. For now, I am drinking the Kool-Aid that .7 will come out this month.

169koolaid.jpg

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes