ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Could it be that some people, like myself, do not install the incest patch? Slutbag Linda is landlady by default, isn't she? Slutbag Linda is NOT my mommy, that's for sure. Slutbag Linda is just a THOT in my game. Just like the rest of the THOTs.

View attachment 482430
I mean, even the non-patched game has mistakes in the dialogue where Linda is referred to as "mom" a couple of times and she refers to MC as "son" a couple of times too.

Reactions: Q Who

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey Guys, I played this game way back in the day and am considering downloading it again but am not into the incest stuff. Is this game bearable without the incest Patch?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What if he releases it this month but there are no animations
Personally I don't care for the animations. A 1 second loop. I would rather a dozen renders. So, for me, it would be fine. But, it would be a bit fucked up to release 2 updates with animations missing.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I mean, even the non-patched game has mistakes in the dialogue where Linda is referred to as "mom" a couple of times and she refers to MC as "son" a couple of times too.
I have noticed that. He needs to be careful. I bet those mistakes could be enough to get the game booted off of Patreon. Do they give you a chance to fix things before they give you the boot?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey Guys, I played this game way back in the day and am considering downloading it again but am not into the incest stuff. Is this game bearable without the incest Patch?
I think so. There are only a dozen or so lines of text that seem awkward. A couple of references about people not understanding, how it is a bit taboo and how they can't do it. I don't mind a few landlady or roommate references. The biggest thing the patch does is change the names from Mom and Sis to Linda(slutbag LOL), Caroline and Sara.

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
After you use the vibrator on the teacher what's the next step? still don't see her house on the map, evening cam doesn't give any new options(bathroom bj etc) talking to the therapist does nothing

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
20% already. That's 15% more in 9 days. He's not gonna make it this month, which was to be expected and is not a big deal.
However, if he keeps a steady pace and goes back to being a reliable dev publishing releases every 2-3 months no one will have anything to argue. At this stage I wouldn't mind delaying 0.7 to let's say April if it included Judy.
Anyway, I guess we'll get the update in mid-late January/early Feb with Sara only.

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think I fucked up by discovering DFD, then BADIK and then this, as my only adult games. Where does one even go from here? :LOL:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Dark Silver got tired of BB, and used the Patreon crackdown as an excuse. But at least he didn't start milking - he started a new (old...) game, and made regular progress reports. He lost a lot of patrons, and made some poor design decisions (IMO), but he's been working hard and keeping people informed.

To find Gumdrop's game, open the main forum page. There's a search box above the forums that says "Quick search" in it. Type in what you want (in this case, "gumdrop") and you'll get a list of posts with "gumdrop" in the title.
Good on Dark Silver for that. Just did a look and found dual family or whatever, and looked at his patreon. Man...I want that money lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Do you know how to unlock the harem ending ? Unfortunately I have not enough relation point with the mother and the youngest sister. I only have the "pregnant ending" with Caroline and this is ending is not available yet.
And neither is the harem end. The other two women will have to catch up in future updates.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes