Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Progress is updated to 20%.
I'm not saying he won't get it done... I'm just saying the milking saga is not over!
So prepare for 0.7a with half of content missing even if it's done... milking patrons for 2-3 months. Getting some aham-"bug fixes" in between, and full 0.7 being released sometime in march (the very optimistic scenario).
But he doesn't need to fake progress to "milk" his subs more.
Even if Patreon progress is real, he needs to do 4% of the game a day to catch up to December 31.
But I know he won't make it. I talked about it back in November. Most likely, the update will not even be large, as Icstor promised.

Reactions: P4N4 and Jaun Karr

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Does this game have other milfs to have sex with? because im not really into incest stuff and i always wanna know if this game has other milf characters other than the mom and aunt.
Simple. Don't use the patch that changes it to direct family. Original game download should be "Landlady, Landlord, and student friends". That way your aunt is your landlady's sister, and not a relative.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Simple. Don't use the patch that changes it to direct family. Original game download should be "Landlady, Landlord, and student friends". That way your aunt is your landlady's sister, and not a relative.
Isn't one the android versions prepatched?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
then maybe Celia won't advance until Next update ???
And maybe even a few years. The developer said that he will work on those characters that he likes.
The next update will be Sarah.
all the secret scenes you can unlock how do you get to see them? through story progress or???
In your bedroom, click on the 1575984951328.png above your computer.
Secret Cards v0.6
All Secret Cards
Can anyone give me save file from where 0.6 content starts please.
In my signature, under this message
Okay, Thank You. I am at Caroline 4/5 now.
(Mom stopped at 4/5; Aunt Liza 2/3; Sara stopped at 3/5)
Q? how far did you get with Celia? I Only got 2/5 won't go any farther.
You can still pass Caroline, and Celia
Caroline - 5/5, Celia - 3/5
Sara is only 3/5 for me right now and I can't find her anywhere else on the map. There was an option for ending the story when I finished Caroline, but since rest weren't upto 5 couldn't pick harem route.... Also, when I finished mum's content, she went up to 4/5 .... is that the limit of their progress by 0.6e?
Yes, this is the end of this update (Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3)
This has been the case since the beginning of the game, when you complete the update, the characters become unavailable. Only at night. (But, there's Linda in her room during the day. To come to your room at night.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's no fun if the only time you can see them is when you sneak into their house when they're sleeping.
It seems like all the females are once and done.
The developer wanted to make a recurring Weekend Event, but for some reason has not yet done so. And he had been told so many times.

Last edited:

EddyVanRip

Sep 25, 2019
Hi! I had and issue I forgot to put the safe note back when I get the second company name for Zuri, and I advance the story line further with all the girls, and now when i want to advance the Zuri line , when I talk with Bob, I can't leave the office because the game said " I need to put the safe note back" then I reload my save and forward time to afternoon and try to put the note back to the table and it's impossible won't let me. i'm doining wrong or I shitload my game?? I attach my save

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What's his game? Also, I look at Big Brother as one of the big offenders as the dev was making the game and just quit when the No Incest rule was established.
Dark Silver got tired of BB, and used the Patreon crackdown as an excuse. But at least he didn't start milking - he started a new (old...) game, and made regular progress reports. He lost a lot of patrons, and made some poor design decisions (IMO), but he's been working hard and keeping people informed.

To find Gumdrop's game, open the main forum page. There's a search box above the forums that says "Quick search" in it. Type in what you want (in this case, "gumdrop") and you'll get a list of posts with "gumdrop" in the title.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi! I had and issue I forgot to put the safe note back when I get the second company name for Zuri, and I advance the story line further with all the girls, and now when i want to advance the Zuri line , when I talk with Bob, I can't leave the office because the game said " I need to put the safe note back" then I reload my save and forward time to afternoon and try to put the note back to the table and it's impossible won't let me. i'm doining wrong or I shitload my game?? I attach my save
The note was not on the table, but in the nightstand near the window
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit
I left the office. Now talk to Zuri and tell her the name of the company.
Looks like you've been playing with cheats. The note would not appear until the day after Zuri's quest was taken. If you took it, how did you end up on the street?
In any case, turn in your quest Zuri. Come to her for a reward, and the next day after taking the next quest, go to the office in the afternoon, and put the note back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who and Xanado

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well, if you tell the truth you get Soupi; if you lie, you get Poopi.

Or is it the other way round???

Anyway, a simple search will tell you that - to summarize - you get more favors if you lie.

Black-Dax

Nov 26, 2019
Do you know how to unlock the harem ending ? Unfortunately I have not enough relation point with the mother and the youngest sister. I only have the "pregnant ending" with Caroline and this is ending is not available yet.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Since his sub count would not change if he provided zero progress updates. I can only assume he feels he has reached 20%. Icstor had to have learned that if he did no work. He would continue to gain in overall sub count. I give Icstor a lot of crap. But he doesn't need to fake progress to "milk" his subs more. They seem not to care if he is productive or not. I am not saying he will release this month. But, it seems more likely than not that he will. How good it will be is the real question. I suspect that the same old 1 second loops will be in this update. Even a small update this month should be considered progress. For now, I am drinking the Kool-Aid that .7 will come out this month.

View attachment 483176
What if he releases it this month but there are no animations

Reactions: Shelscott50

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Isn't one the android versions prepatched?
Got no idea, as I don't play it on Android, and have never seen the need to do so. You'd need to ask the person who made the mod for Android, assuming they patched to to play that way, maybe?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That was not fun for good old Charlie, was it? :eek:
Charles got what He deserved, but I would have called the Police. He had enough "Coke" in his room to but him away for awhile. Or Give the "Headmaster/Boss" Charles' address. Either way problem solved.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
What if he releases it this month but there are no animations
I am REALLY Looking forward to .7 update.
I Reached 5/5 for Caroline!! and 3/5 for Celia (All I can do Now is "work" for my Dad and Save $$$)
everything else is Looping/Repeats.
I guess I COULD Pay the $1000 for the Bj. LOL

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes