ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
There a reason Celia's house is not on the map? checked night time, no icon there or anything to click on

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
Did you get far enough in the story? It's not there from the start, it only appears there after she invites you there
Don't see anything in the walkthrough to trigger the invite, I'm at the webcam part and bought all the "toys" did the classroom vibrator scene and there's nothing new no toilet bj or anything

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You say that like it's a bad thing! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should put big data dumps like that in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page.

Did you run UnRen on it and unpack the rpas/decompile the rpycs? That's fine, but don't try to run that copy. What I do is copy the game, then run UnRen on the copy. The version of unrpyc that UnRen is using has a bug. See the unrpyc github page for fix status.
OK, thanks!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Don't see anything in the walkthrough to trigger the invite, I'm at the webcam part and bought all the "toys" did the classroom vibrator scene and there's nothing new no toilet bj or anything
Well, that's strange. But did you do every single availiable webcam scene? Because only when you do them all, Orders section becomes availiable. And then you can do "Make out with MC" scene, then " "Blowjob/anal in the toilet" scene, which triggers a talk in the teachers room, which gives you her address and makes her house appear on the map.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
yep in the game folder. the game only seems to work with no patch. errors keep coming up . im using the normal patch should i try the "mirror " one .
I can't say for sure for these links. I used the one that came with Lain's mod. I'm not sure if that version of patch works separately without the mod or not. But you can try.

Reactions: Lockyn87

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
Well, that's strange. But did you do every single availiable webcam scene? Because only when you do them all, Orders section becomes availiable. And then you can do "Make out with MC" scene, then " "Blowjob/anal in the toilet" scene, which triggers a talk in the teachers room, which gives you her address and makes her house appear on the map.
I did all scenes then the last was the vibrator then next day I did the scene at the school and back at night and the next night nothing new, talked to her and the school therapist and others and nothing new
Also her house icon isn't on the map

kidbwapo

Dec 6, 2019
Hi
My game continually crashes at the point where I need to change the name and performance is unbelievably sluggish. Can anyone help? I've attached the crash file
Thx
KB

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes