sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Why do you have the game in the documents, make sure you have the rights to run the game in this place.
Where and how do you try to change the name?
What is your version of the game, compressed uncompressed?

You probably haven't gone through previous updates. At me at start of version 06, her house appeared at once.
Walkthrough v0.6

What language do you need?

Look at my signature.

You should know that the patch only changes the names, not the game as a whole. It also does not modify or add new scenes. You should put it in this directory Milfy City/Game
Start the game and go to Linda. Her name should change to Mom. If this does not happen, try deleting the patch.rpy. In the folder after starting the game should remain the patch.rpyc file, try to run the game only with him. If nothing changes, then you have previously played without a patch. Start a new game and then the patch will work.

They must lie here:
Milfy City/Game/saves (If you put a save for an empty slot here, it will work from here.)
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
(If you are trying to replace an existing save, you should put it in both directories.)

What console are you trying to put on the map? I don't understand what you want to do.
I wish I had the game in French, I do not know if it would take a lot of time to translate everything

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
Why do you have the game in the documents, make sure you have the rights to run the game in this place.
Where and how do you try to change the name?
What is your version of the game, compressed uncompressed?

You probably haven't gone through previous updates. At me at start of version 06, her house appeared at once.
Walkthrough v0.6

What language do you need?

Look at my signature.

You should know that the patch only changes the names, not the game as a whole. It also does not modify or add new scenes. You should put it in this directory Milfy City/Game
Start the game and go to Linda. Her name should change to Mom. If this does not happen, try deleting the patch.rpy. In the folder after starting the game should remain the patch.rpyc file, try to run the game only with him. If nothing changes, then you have previously played without a patch. Start a new game and then the patch will work.

They must lie here:
Milfy City/Game/saves (If you put a save for an empty slot here, it will work from here.)
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
(If you are trying to replace an existing save, you should put it in both directories.)

What console are you trying to put on the map? I don't understand what you want to do.
Even looking at the 0.3 guide the part where mine stops at is the classroom vibrator scene and the game gives me no more options after that at the evening cam sessions, no anal no bj option

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Awww yeah, just checked for the first time in a while. Animations version is out. I know what I'm doing tonight. :cool:

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
If there is one folder on your computer you can be certain of allowing you to write, it's the Documents folder. Same goes for the folders under APPDATA, the only purpose of these folders is to store application data. If you lack permissions to write to these folders, then something is seriously wrong with your Windows.

Reactions: Q Who

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Where do I get the Keys from Celia's Appartement and the Key from the Nightclub room?
the key for the night club room you get when you get the necklace back . Celia's key you get from Judy the the therapist after you talk to her about how Celia is treating you

Reactions: Q Who

mezozizo

Oct 2, 2019
from where i can begin v6e while i had finished v6b another meaning what is the new in this version and where is the last scene in the gallerry

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
at the risk of my notifications absolutely blowing up and going haywire.

I can't actually view the secret cards I unlock. Is that a bug?

aarontan0219

Apr 25, 2019
For the newest version, I managed to get 5/5 relation on Caroline but 3/5 for Sara and 4/5 for Linda, I cant continue for the harem route, is it the game not updated to the stage? As i completed all story with all 3 character already.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes