Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi
My game continually crashes at the point where I need to change the name and performance is unbelievably sluggish. Can anyone help? I've attached the crash file
Thx
KB
Why do you have the game in the documents, make sure you have the rights to run the game in this place.
Where and how do you try to change the name?
What is your version of the game, compressed uncompressed?
I did all scenes then the last was the vibrator then next day I did the scene at the school and back at night and the next night nothing new, talked to her and the school therapist and others and nothing new
Also her house icon isn't on the map
You probably haven't gone through previous updates. At me at start of version 06, her house appeared at once.
Walkthrough v0.6
Hello, is the game in English only?
What language do you need?
full save please
Look at my signature.
patch doesn't seem to work for me . can anyone provide help
You should know that the patch only changes the names, not the game as a whole. It also does not modify or add new scenes. You should put it in this directory Milfy City/Game
Start the game and go to Linda. Her name should change to Mom. If this does not happen, try deleting the patch.rpy. In the folder after starting the game should remain the patch.rpyc file, try to run the game only with him. If nothing changes, then you have previously played without a patch. Start a new game and then the patch will work.
any1 know where to find MY save file in the folder/map? i try to put a console in the map , but it got me errors instead, now i cant fix it , i dont wanna lose everything (forgot to take back up :s ) but maybe if i paste it in another map of milfy city i can continue?
They must lie here:
Milfy City/Game/saves (If you put a save for an empty slot here, it will work from here.)
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
(If you are trying to replace an existing save, you should put it in both directories.)

What console are you trying to put on the map? I don't understand what you want to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i can't find file "milfy_city.exe" to play. help me
Can someone please post the milfycity.exe file only mine got deleted when i tried to run it
Add the game to the antivirus exceptions, it he deletes the file. (Some people have complained about Avast false positives.)
You can also pull it from the archive you downloaded.
Also check your computer for viruses.
Try to check exe on
(There are 36 antivirus programs on the site that will check the file. If at least half are suspected of viruses, then your computer is infected.)
exe for version 0.6e (I have stood Kaspersky, Now is worth Dr. Web. There are no problems with the game.)

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Had to restart the game, reached the "new stuff" (haven't done it all yet), pretty good I would say, however while Celia new bathroom animation was very smooth, it feels like Icstor tried to pad the numbers by having all those angles, I wonder if he counted those too even when is the same animation.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

kidbwapo

Dec 6, 2019
Why do you have the game in the documents, make sure you have the rights to run the game in this place.
Where and how do you try to change the name?
What is your version of the game, compressed uncompressed?

Hi
I got the game from Patreon. Where should i host it? I try to change the name at the very beginning when prompted by the therapist. Version is 6e
KB

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone please post the milfycity.exe file only mine got deleted when i tried to run it
Your anti-virus has obviously flagged the milfycity.exe file as a false positive and deleted it for security reasons.
Set your anti-virus to ignore the file, so just follow the instructions for your anti-virus for this when recovering it.
Also you'll have it in the zip/archived file you downloaded but do make sure that your antivirus ignores it or it'll keep happening.

Out of interest what anti-virus do you use? I have Nortons and you can do a simple recovery when it informs you of a risk when it quarantines/removes the exe file, and you can then recover it as it restores it to where it was deleted from, so then you can play the game with no problems after that.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Discord link is down! Are there any new previews?

OMFG, I got a new colleague today at work, and she is called Celia. I got instant flashback. :ROFLMAO:
You must use her before she blackmails you! :D (Joke)
6e compressed and uncompressed
Run the uncompressed version, before that try to remove all mods. Go to computer MC and click in the bottom left corner and change the name.
The error only occurs when you change the name, nowhere else in the computer?

Last edited:

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017

Run the uncompressed version, before that try to remove all mods. Go to computer MC and click in the bottom left corner and change the name.
the link to discord does not work can you send me an invite please?

kidbwapo

Dec 6, 2019

Yes but I can't even change it. When i try to that's when it crashes. Really sluggish too.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Yes but I can't even change it. When i try to that's when it crashes. Really sluggish too.
Let me personally send you a link to Discord. Do you have an account there?
Or go to the Discord website and find the manually Icstor channel
Search in the upper left corner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Register on Discord to not lose channels.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You say that like it's a bad thing! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should put big data dumps like that in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page.

Did you run UnRen on it and unpack the rpas/decompile the rpycs? That's fine, but don't try to run that copy. What I do is copy the game, then run UnRen on the copy. The version of unrpyc that UnRen is using has a bug. See the unrpyc github page for fix status.
Thanks. That fixed it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi
My game continually crashes at the point where I need to change the name and performance is unbelievably sluggish. Can anyone help? I've attached the crash file
Thx
KB
The crash info provided the answer:

error: Out of memory

Get more ram, or quit some other apps.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Had to restart the game, reached the "new stuff" (haven't done it all yet), pretty good I would say, however while Celia new bathroom animation was very smooth, it feels like Icstor tried to pad the numbers by having all those angles, I wonder if he counted those too even when is the same animation.
Of course he tried to pad the numbers. Keep in mind this is a guy who claimed to have tens of thousands of words in this update.

Reactions: Q Who and Jaun Karr

ghost559

Feb 12, 2019
Add the game to the antivirus exceptions, it he deletes the file. (Some people have complained about Avast false positives.)
You can also pull it from the archive you downloaded.
Also check your computer for viruses.
Try to check exe on
(There are 36 antivirus programs on the site that will check the file. If at least half are suspected of viruses, then your computer is infected.)
exe for version 0.6e (I have stood Kaspersky, Now is worth Dr. Web. There are no problems with the game.)
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: ElmerFudd
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes