Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
from where i can begin v6e while i had finished v6b another meaning what is the new in this version and where is the last scene in the gallerry
Caroline content. .6b has the loop at night. So update it to .6e.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really do hope the next update gives us a continuation to the cliffhanger we got from the Linda storyline, because one path does leave us in a way that needed more content.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I am asking this the second time here.. I didnt get any response last time
Guys please help.. I cant spy on neighbors.. I buyed binoculars and tried to spy on neghbors in the after noon. But i cant click on the window.. Nothing happens? I clicked (activate) the binoculars but tgen i cant click on windows, nothing happens.. There is no click in the window. And i tried it on my android version and pc(windows) version. Both has the same problem. Is it because of the save.. There is no other problem. In carolines part. Can any1 help

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You can only spy on the neighbors once or twice and then the option disappears. If you've done that go ahead and try to visit them in the morning to start advancing the story.

Reactions: Xanado

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
OKAY EVERYONE! He is at 20% as of now. He said this new one would get a December 2019 release. It was originally November, but whatever.The question now is, will he speed the story along now and just end the game as he has before, or will he make the updates all very large and give his patrons worth while updates?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Welcome to the wonderful and friendly world of Instor's Discord. I almost never go there, save the fan art occasionally. So, I thought I would take a quick peek at the general chat channel. Can't you just feel the love and sense of community there?

Here are some highlights or low lights, depending on your perspective. I used to be of the opinion that Dasati was not too bad of a guy. Apparently he has evolved into, well, I'd rather not say.

MizYesterday at 11:40 AM

Thousands of users and only the 5 same people talk

I think Kebab fapped to death aftr 0.6e release :)

Sarah's lover xxYesterday at 12:19 PM

hi

how do i find the key in the clothes shop

Dasati The BannerYesterday at 12:19 PM

#help-not-for-android❔

JockelYesterday at 1:47 PM

So can the lowest tiers alrdy dl the 0.6 patch? didnt get a link or anything

Dasati The BannerYesterday at 2:00 PM

The lowest tier is $1 you need to be $10 to get the game

JockelYesterday at 2:06 PM

so when i pledged 1 dollar for 10 months it doesn matter?
:frowning:

Dasati The BannerYesterday at 2:06 PM

no

NickSanityYesterday at 2:34 PM

They did my boy jockel dirty

JockelYesterday at 4:29 PM

Thanks NickSanity aka Tyler1^^ i just unsuscribed from patreon. Feel like that should have been mentioned somewhere
:frowning:

Arda / TeplotaxlYesterday at 10:58 PM

When will the new version arrive? Admin

RavYesterday at 11:16 PM

gotta shell out money for that type of info

Too Late Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Arda / Teplotaxl #rules

Annanas the PinnapleYesterday at 11:51 PM

Arda / Teplotaxl. Don't

December 13, 2019

RizyToday at 12:27 AM

Never ask again Arda / Teplotaxl

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
walkthrough v6e plz
Walkthrough v0.6e
from where i can begin v6e while i had finished v6b another meaning what is the new in this version and where is the last scene in the gallerry
The list of changes is written on the first page. You have finished the update, wait for v07
If you're talking about the last scene in the secret gallery, then Cindy should give you a Blowjob in a nightclub.
at the risk of my notifications absolutely blowing up and going haywire.
I can't actually view the secret cards I unlock. Is that a bug?
You can look at secret maps, but first you have to find them. Secret Cards v0.6 All Cards
Make sure you have the latest version of the game. If the game does not give errors in the gallery or somewhere else, then everything is fine.
I really do hope the next update gives us a continuation to the cliffhanger we got from the Linda storyline, because one path does leave us in a way that needed more content.
In the next update will be only Sara.
I am asking this the second time here.. I didnt get any response last time
Guys please help.. I cant spy on neighbors.. I buyed binoculars and tried to spy on neghbors in the after noon. But i cant click on the window.. Nothing happens? I clicked (activate) the binoculars but tgen i cant click on windows, nothing happens.. There is no click in the window. And i tried it on my android version and pc(windows) version. Both has the same problem. Is it because of the save.. There is no other problem. In carolines part. Can any1 help
I've written about it many times. If you've done this in previous updates, you don't need to do it again. Go to the neighbors.
Even looking at the 0.3 guide the part where mine stops at is the classroom vibrator scene and the game gives me no more options after that at the evening cam sessions, no anal no bj option
As I have already written, you have not passed all. Come in order. If you still pass 0.3 there is no point in passing 0.6
If you're stuck, give me your save and I'll tell you what to do next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanado and Q Who

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
OKAY EVERYONE! He is at 20% as of now. He said this new one would get a December 2019 release. It was originally November, but whatever.The question now is, will he speed the story along now and just end the game as he has before, or will he make the updates all very large and give his patrons worth while updates?
There will be a delay. It will be released next month in 2020 with no animations.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
There will be a delay. It will be released next month in 2020 with no animations.
Yeah, he'll just change his post, from December to January.
He won't make it anyway, and everyone knows it. So waiting for from him new posts, me interestingly that he will come up with on this time.

Reactions: Q Who

ronron

Oct 3, 2017
any v6e save file ? i just want to play the new patch i dont want to go all the way back at the beginning

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
wow i enjoyed so much :love: :love:
but i have some notes
The Animation should be more than this especially in some scene
If there are sounds, the game will be much better
The quality of the drawing is very low at some times
It will be a lot easier if you put a shortcut to a MC room

Thanks to the developer for this great game :love: Keep going (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: SlamJammin

MrChickenSir

Dec 9, 2019
am i doing something wrong here...

i only have 1 of the girls to 5/5....or the others will have more relationship points added as updates come?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes