look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Nope! In the morning she says "Not now" and in the clothes shop it's "I already talked to her"
Then you must've done something else. I've just loaded an earlier save to check it. After sex in the park the next scene is Caroline's shop, where she's arguing with Charles, then you talk to her in the evening in her room, and after that you must come back to her room at night.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
at Cecila's step 17, I'm supposed to meet in the school bathroom in the afternoon. But in the school there are only the toilets and no bathroom. Where can I find cecilia.
can somebody help me?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hi,
at Cecila's step 17, I'm supposed to meet in the school bathroom in the afternoon. But in the school there are only the toilets and no bathroom. Where can I find cecilia.
can somebody help me?
Toilets are the bathroom you need. You need to click on a toilet cabin

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Sarah is gunna hafta stay in her room for EVER. Linda has got it dead right.

Cuz she's a bad girl, Sarah. A very, very bad girl. Tryin' to corrupt the poor innocent MC like that. And workin' secretly for the "Headmaster" ... GROUNDED! So she doesn't do any further damage.

• Angry
Reactions: KingFap

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have the same issue with my game where a lot of the replay scenes are still locked.
Are they blocked or just missing? If missing, then most likely you have one of the previous versions, they do not have a gallery. If blocked, then you missed something. I went through an update and I had everything open. Try to go to the neighbors or Cindy or Celia down and at night in the afternoon in the morning.
Hey guys does anyone have 0.5 save file for android ?
someone has a 0.5c save data? thank you
In my signature, under the gifs. ⇘

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
!!! CELIA !!! CELIA !!! CELIA !!!
She is my sex slave, my stupid slut. So I would like to tease her over my computer again. Add some BDSM scene with her toys and make orders to fuck me at the toilets, like during the blackmailing (just few changes should be done, as she is not blackmailed now, but turned into my pet). Also I'd like to wake her up, so she can do blowjobs, titjobs, pussy, anal and some of the BDSM games.

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
The game is built on triggers and variables, it is possible that you still have not done something before.
Everything okay now?

Daz3d and Octane Render plugin

Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3
In 0.7 Sara should be 5/5

Click on bed on Friday, and select Weekend Event with Linda. (If there's no weekend, talk to her wherever you can.)
Which book, what to fix?

Walkthrough v0.6e

Check with the walkthrough above, can understand what you missed.
Yep seems to be fine now

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sometimes I think a lot of scenes be done but just be sitting on them. We all know for a fact dark silver did that bullshit with big brother when they was going after him all of a sudden all the mom fuck scenes was out asap. So it makes me wonder how much renders popular devs be sitting on.

Heffer

Jan 13, 2019
Ahoy!

May i ask how i can watch the secret scenes i found?
I think i found them all, but on the computer, i can only watch back the scenes i played already.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes