look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can anyone help with with the Caroline story line? I'm stuck on part 38 of her story (according the the LAIN mod) where I have to go to her room at night, but I've been to her room every night for 2 in game weeks and nothing has changed. I've completed all of the other story lines for the time being and can't seem to get past this one. Version 0.6e

Thanks!
At that stage she's supposed to be sleeping in her bed and you're supposed to click on her to initiate a scene. Is she not there? Have you tried clicking on her?

Maybe it's a typo. You must come to her room in the evening or in the afternoon (I do not remember exactly), she will sit on her bed with wine.
No, sitting there with the wine is a different stage in Lain's walkthrough mod, stage 38 is in fact at night in her room after having a beer with her in the kitchen in the evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
!!! CELIA !!! CELIA !!! CELIA !!!
She is my sex slave, my stupid slut. So I would like to tease her over my computer again. Add some BDSM scene with her toys and make orders to fuck me at the toilets, like during the blackmailing (just few changes should be done, as she is not blackmailed now, but turned into my pet). Also I'd like to wake her up, so she can do blowjobs, titjobs, pussy, anal and some of the BDSM games.
OK, I've figured out, that I have to do it by myself. So I'm replacing Sarah weekend event in the pool with some of the Celia hardcore action. LOL

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You mean like grooming Sara for the scumbag mc? Or turning Caroline into a hardcore alcoholic? I bet Slutbag Linda was turning tricks at the conference she met good guy Bob at. Poor Bob had no idea he was marrying a drug-dealing prostitute. Slutbag Linda is probably working with that therapist as a recruiter for her human trafficking ring too. She probably supplied Prince Andrew with fresh meet and had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his jail cell as well. Welcome to the wonderful world of Slutbag Linda in my reality.

View attachment 489689
I feel like if I had to read a synopsis about this game written from your perspective, it would sound more like a dystopian nightmare.

'In a world of corporate espionage, one sociopath plans her assent to the top, willing to cast everyone aside in her path, even her loving Husband desperate to hold their crumbling family together...All except her own nefarious son, who her obsession with may prove her own undoing.'

Coming to Netflix,
March 14th 2020

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
!!! CELIA !!! CELIA !!! CELIA !!!
She is my sex slave, my stupid slut. So I would like to tease her over my computer again. Add some BDSM scene with her toys and make orders to fuck me at the toilets, like during the blackmailing (just few changes should be done, as she is not blackmailed now, but turned into my pet). Also I'd like to wake her up, so she can do blowjobs, titjobs, pussy, anal and some of the BDSM games.
Lordy - the MC has found access to this thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and Prasak

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You mean like grooming Sara for the scumbag mc? Or turning Caroline into a hardcore alcoholic? I bet Slutbag Linda was turning tricks at the conference she met good guy Bob at. Poor Bob had no idea he was marrying a drug-dealing prostitute. Slutbag Linda is probably working with that therapist as a recruiter for her human trafficking ring too. She probably supplied Prince Andrew with fresh meet and had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his jail cell as well. Welcome to the wonderful world of Slutbag Linda in my reality.

View attachment 489689
Well ... I think you are being a little bit too harsh there, maybe.

I mean, like ... Caz is not confirmed as a HARDCORE alcoholic. ...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
With that big of a wait if I were icstor I would have done a quick fix/gag and have it to where you can get a drill from the garage, drill a glory hole into MC's wall with Sarah's on the other side. Then just throw in a nightly glory hole BJ animation :/

Wall, or head?

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
with caroline, ive gotten to the conversation where he talks about writing up a new deal with her after she admits to having fallen for him, but it seems like theres something missing. hes talking about how she got scared of what it was becoming, then all of a sudden hes on the bed and shes talking bout kissing him and is completely sold. am i missing some scenery there or is it just a shaky progression?

Reactions: Profound_Madman

biguythrowaway85

Sep 13, 2019
At that stage she's supposed to be sleeping in her bed and you're supposed to click on her to initiate a scene. Is she not there? Have you tried clicking on her?
She is there laying on her bed, but I just get the basic actions or the 'wake up' actions. No matter which I choose, the scene plays out, finishes and then I just go to my room and sleep to the next day. Yet it still stays on step 38. I've done the first weekend event with her at the club and met Charles and got hit with the chair and carried her home from the club.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Damn I've been wanting to fuck Judy for over 2 years now but she's stuck in time. Sara's still trapped in her room as others pointed out. I hear that Sara is probably the main focus for the next update but hopefully it's Judy also, I'm tired of seeing this..

View attachment 490198
Maybe the game is giving you a warning you're ignoring ...

I mean, really mate ... when a professional confidante, a personally trusted psychological counsellor, can double-cross not only a client, but a supposed friend, and deliver her into the evil hands of the MC (aka M*d Seri*l R*pist) ... you really think craftily sidling up to a she-devil so devious, so damn vicious is a good idea?

Try hunting down that one, and you'll be lucky to avoid getting grabbed, drugged, trussed upside-down like a plucked turkey & your gonads illuminated to high heaven - electrocuted with industrial-standard generators - by the Headmaster's revenge-seeking gang.

Or possibly by Linda. Or even Judy's gigolo, Bob (who - don't say you haven't noticed? - wears a cunning disguise of wig, beard and corset (and decent clothes) whenever he's playing the Headmaster-Godfather of all the vice in the game. You didn't see the join??).

I'd stick to Sarah, if I were you.

(Mind you - you do know Sarah & Macy are Judy's agents too, don't you?)

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Maybe the game is giving you a warning you're ignoring ...

I mean, really mate ... when a professional confidante, a personally trusted psychological counsellor, can double-cross not only a client, but a supposed friend, and deliver her into the evil hands of the MC (aka M*d Seri*l R*pist) ... you really think craftily sidling up to a she-devil so devious, so damn vicious is a good idea?

Try hunting down that one, and you'll be lucky to avoid getting grabbed, drugged, trussed upside-down like a plucked turkey & your gonads illuminated to high heaven - electrocuted with industrial-standard generators - by the Headmaster's revenge-seeking gang.

Or possibly by Linda. Or even Judy's gigolo, Bob (who - don't say you haven't noticed? - wears a cunning disguise of wig, beard and corset (and decent clothes) whenever he's playing the Headmaster-Godfather of all the vice in the game. You didn't see the join??).

I'd stick to Sarah, if I were you.

(Mind you - you do know Sarah & Macy are Judy's agents too, don't you?)
GTFOH

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
uh oooooh whats gonna happen now that bob finally caught us fucking even though i let it happen on purpose for pettiness :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes