look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ahoy!

May i ask how i can watch the secret scenes i found?
I think i found them all, but on the computer, i can only watch back the scenes i played already.
Above the computer in MC's room there is a hand making a victory sign, click it. Although, those are not scenes, only pics, and non-canon ones at that.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Even though the character models creation have been stellar,I still hate this game.No other way to put it.I mean there are so many events that are incomplete right from the beginning and these incomplete points are so haphazard and inconsistent that it pisses you off and completely drains interest in finding out more about the story. RenPy games are not all about sex scenes tbh.I do hope this version better be the last one.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Aww. Linda is a sweetie. She's just trying to bring her family up right. And punish that douchebag Bob.
You mean like grooming Sara for the scumbag mc? Or turning Caroline into a hardcore alcoholic? I bet Slutbag Linda was turning tricks at the conference she met good guy Bob at. Poor Bob had no idea he was marrying a drug-dealing prostitute. Slutbag Linda is probably working with that therapist as a recruiter for her human trafficking ring too. She probably supplied Prince Andrew with fresh meet and had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his jail cell as well. Welcome to the wonderful world of Slutbag Linda in my reality.

200.gif

biguythrowaway85

Sep 13, 2019
Can anyone help with with the Caroline story line? I'm stuck on part 38 of her story (according the the LAIN mod) where I have to go to her room at night, but I've been to her room every night for 2 in game weeks and nothing has changed. I've completed all of the other story lines for the time being and can't seem to get past this one. Version 0.6e

Thanks!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone help with with the Caroline story line? I'm stuck on part 38 of her story (according the the LAIN mod) where I have to go to her room at night, but I've been to her room every night for 2 in game weeks and nothing has changed. I've completed all of the other story lines for the time being and can't seem to get past this one. Version 0.6e

Thanks!
Could you say what the last couple of things where that you did with Caroline ? I don't have the mod so part 38 of her story means nothing to me.

I'd say try at night either clicking on your bed and seeing if there's an option to "meet up with Caroline"
or wait till friday and click on your bed and see if there's a new weekend event with Caroline.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Thanks!
Did you go to the clothes shop to visit her? I just remembered, have you tried to sleep in the evening or at night(I can't remember which) yet? I know that if you pass a certain point, going to bed will trigger a scene with her.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Going to sound like a dumb question, where is Carolina's clothing shop? been trying to find it on the map for over an hour now and only have found the regular shop, school, sex shop & home.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Going to sound like a dumb question, where is Carolina's clothing shop? been trying to find it on the map for over an hour now and only have found the regular shop, school, sex shop & home.
The world map gets populated with new locations as you progress the story, just keep playing. It should pop up somewhere northeast on the map.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

Thanks!
Maybe it's a typo. You must come to her room in the evening or in the afternoon (I do not remember exactly), she will sit on her bed with wine.

Reactions: Q Who
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes