HiddenHere

Aug 18, 2017
I have the same issue with my game where a lot of the replay scenes are still locked. Thinking with next release I will just reinstall complete game and start over.
I am looking forward to Sara version, she is my favorite!
Great sexy game, I just hope he brings the multiple girls in soon, mother teaching daughter! Maybe just me but I don't see how this will end good with all the lovey dovey with Caroline...We shall see.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have the same issue with my game where a lot of the replay scenes are still locked. Thinking with next release I will just reinstall complete game and start over.
I am looking forward to Sara version, she is my favorite!
Great sexy game, I just hope he brings the multiple girls in soon, mother teaching daughter! Maybe just me but I don't see how this will end good with all the lovey dovey with Caroline...We shall see.
They're locked because you haven't completed the quests yet.

God only knows what you mean by "(re)installing" the game. You didn't install anything at all.

Reactions: Q Who

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How will Judy give me the key of Celia's room? I went to Judy for several but nothing happened, did i miss something?
Then you haven't progressed in Celia's story far enough. There will be a talk with Judy and she'll give you the key, but it'll happen at a later stage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Then you haven't progressed in Celia's story far enough. There will be a talk with Judy and she'll give you the key, but it'll happen at a later stage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once celia's finds out that you are the one that is blackmailing her she will turn the table on you and make you do things ( I think that is when you need to talk to Judy )

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Hmmm I finished the game but somehow I did't unlock the last scene in the scene gallery (last page).

Do you guys know how to get it?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
once celia's finds out that you are the one that is blackmailing her she will turn the table on you and make you do things ( I think that is when you need to talk to Judy )
You're answering the wrong person. You literally quoted me and wrote the same thing i wrote to the person above, although I did it in a spoiler, and you did it without.

Hmmm I finished the game but somehow I did't unlock the last scene in the scene gallery (last page).

Do you guys know how to get it?
You should really look few previous pages before asking, this question was answered several times there. That's Cindy's $1000 blowjob.

Is there any other event with Caroline after having sex with her in the park?
Yes, there are more scenes with her. Don't remember which event goes exactly after that, but try speaking to her either in her room in the morning, or in her shop in the afternoon.

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, there are more scenes with her. Don't remember which event goes exactly after that, but try speaking to her either in her room in the morning, or in her shop in the afternoon.
Nope! In the morning she says "Not now" and in the clothes shop it's "I already talked to her"

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes