Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
1. Should be pretty clean. Next release is 0.7
2. No, just download the new game and play. Your saves are carried over, since they are stored in your appdata.
3. 99% of the time.
4. No, but it will in future updates.
Really? Thanks for that. I'm not that computer literate :)

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
1. Should be pretty clean. Next release is 0.7
2. No, just download the new game and play. Your saves are carried over, since they are stored in your appdata.
3. 99% of the time.
4. No, but it will in future updates.
Oh I just found out this from the OP:

How To Use Previous Save Files
1- Delete "C:\\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Milfy City" folder
2- Then put the file save into the saves folder in game directory or vice-versa.

So do I need to do this? Or I can just download and play as you said?

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
MC has a face I'd love to punch over and over and over and over again, until my knuckles are reduced to a pulp.
While I'm not a fan either, this seems a bit extreme. Does he resemble somebody who's made your life miserable? I presume he appears so young so as to appeal to a younger demographic. He is effectively a self-insert, after all. I'd love a mod that made his appearance just a couple years older in both face and body.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh I just found out this from the OP:

How To Use Previous Save Files
1- Delete "C:\\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Milfy City" folder
2- Then put the file save into the saves folder in game directory or vice-versa.

So do I need to do this? Or I can just download and play as you said?
No, ignore that. That's for loading someone else's saves.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
While I'm not a fan either, this seems a bit extreme. Does he resemble somebody who's made your life miserable? I presume he appears so young so as to appeal to a younger demographic. He is effectively a self-insert, after all. I'd love a mod that made his appearance just a couple years older in both face and body.
It is just Icstor's style. Shotas, magical cock, and mind control. Rinse and repeat for subs. Hey, it worked, so who am I to say.

Reactions: Csm_bonta

davidbridgestone

Mar 30, 2019
Hey, can anyone share a save with every scene unlocked? I am not able to get one of the scenes unlocked. And no it is not Cindy's blowjob scene. It is one of the scenes in between.

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
That would be a no. We can do as we please here and are not testers for Icstor. I am bot sure where you got this silly idea from. This is a pirate site, any mention of whether we pay or not is silly. This site has nothing to do with Icstor other than his game is available here. So long as we follow the rules of F95Zone we can do as we please. The Patreons have no superior moral position here. They can give him bug advice on his Discord or Patreon page.

This may or may not be true. There are no facts to support this claim of his at all. You may choose to accept it at face value. But those who do not are just are right as you are. No one really knows for sure.

The only thing we do know is. When he has published or missed his own deadlines. And the quality of what he has published. Nothing else.

Hard to find? The changelog is on the download page. That is the first place you should look for that type of information.

Don't use that as a reference unless it was a joke. Notice the word unconsciousness? Sleep is not a special form of unconsciousness that is a get out of jail free card.

Rape
1: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception
Oh look an asshole. When I made my post the changelog wasn't what it currently says. It was very vague and update e had no information in the changelog at all. I always check the log first. Fear not though you were here to put me in my place. Oh great holy man of wisdom and thoughtfulness. We praise you.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
It may be a controversial opinion, but it came to me that Icstor's older games like Milf's Villa are better then this one... It's simpler, sure, but not that much. And sure as shit didn't take that long to make.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Oh look an asshole. When I made my post the changelog wasn't what it currently says. It was very vague and update e had no information in the changelog at all. I always check the log first. Fear not though you were here to put me in my place. Oh great holy man of wisdom and thoughtfulness. We praise you.
I understand, I really do. Putting ".6d update" or ".6e update" into the search bar is very difficult, very difficult. Here is a pro tip, use the search bar tool provided for your use. Or, you can just bitch about the 2000 pages. Nevermind, that the answer you were looking for. Would almost certainly be within a few pages of your question, and not on page 1. BTW, it sure took you long enough to post this stinging rebuke, that's for sure.

Here is another helpful pro tip for you. It just might save you some time tomorrow morning.

b233359af9f5381cd516802b1aaf2d13.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Nope no mods, thanks your saved game works, for some reason mine didn't have the "orders" option but yours does
The game is built on triggers and variables, it is possible that you still have not done something before.
Everything okay now?
Anyone know what program or game is being used to make the images?
Daz3d and Octane Render plugin
whats the current max relation for ea char?
Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3
In 0.7 Sara should be 5/5
I'm stuck at Linda's story at step 3, I've already did other girls route, but it normal condition book must be revaled at parent's room.
Is there any why to fix it?
Click on bed on Friday, and select Weekend Event with Linda. (If there's no weekend, talk to her wherever you can.)
Which book, what to fix?
any walkthrough? dunno where to start for this update
Walkthrough v0.6e
Hey, can anyone share a save with every scene unlocked? I am not able to get one of the scenes unlocked. And no it is not Cindy's blowjob scene. It is one of the scenes in between.
Check with the walkthrough above, can understand what you missed.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes