ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Not to mention the whole "I'm still in high school." bit. The game is all "Everyone in this is 18 or older." yet he's got a sister younger than he is in a lower grade. Soooo are both MC and the little sister so stupid that they got held back a few years? The juxtaposition between the MC and the older women is insane. He's such a basic bitch white kid that it's hard to believe that anyone finds him attractive at all, let alone a stone cold fox like his mom.
You're taking this a bit too seriously. This is just a sex game that serves as jerk off material for horny men with weird fetishes. Accept it for what it is and chill.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
- For 0.6 saves check Alpine Eagle's signature.
- For walkthrough check OP.
- Only Caroline's stats are maxed in this version. Translation: 5/5 Caroline only!
- Get crowbar from your garage to break into douchebag's home.
- For the last gallery image get your cock sucked by Cindy at the disco. Fork out $1000.
Use console or visit saveeditonline. com to get the money. Skip the fucking games on your PC, Icstor just wanted an excuse to say this version had 12 hour gameplay. Seriously, $1000. WTF?
- Next version 0.7 features Sara. Maybe Judy too (just kidding).
- Get Celia's key from Judy.
- Caroline's night visit loop was a bug solved 2 months ago. Download 0.6e.

I'm sure I must be forgetting something but this tips should cut the number of messages by a half.
"Should" I said.

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
No the point being that it doesn't make sense for the MC to be THAT short. Sorry that I triggered your small man complex :p
What do you mean it doesn't "make sense"..? That's like saying it doesn't make sense for people to be fat, or that it doesn't make sense that someone would be tall. Would you be complaining here if MC was 2 meters tall? Because "it doesn't make sense"?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
What do you mean it doesn't "make sense"..? That's like saying it doesn't make sense for people to be fat, or that it doesn't make sense that someone would be tall. Would you be complaining here if MC was 2 meters tall? Because "it doesn't make sense"?
Lmao. Forget it dude. I take it all back. It makes total sense that an 18 year old dude is 4 feet tall :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Jaun Karr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Lmao. Forget it dude. I take it all back. It makes total sense that an 18 year old dude is 4 feet tall :ROFLMAO:
Except he's not 4 feet tall. He's taller than Caroline, and she's tall for a woman.

Evidence:

This shot is from her weekend event, showing the 5 inch heels she's wearing:
screenshot0002.png

And here they are going into the hotel room after dinner at the weekend event:
screenshot0003.png

See, he's just a little shorter than she is, and she's in 5 inch heels. So if he's 4 feet tall, she's about 3'9".

Exaggerating like you did weakens your argument.

Also...if you think the Milfy City MC is shota, you should check out the MCs in most of his other games. This MC is a manly man compared to them.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Except he's not 4 feet tall. He's taller than Caroline, and she's tall for a woman.

Evidence:

View attachment 487131

View attachment 487132

See, he's just a little shorter than she is, and she's in 5 inch heels. So if he's 4 feet tall, she's about 3'9".
That's interesting. I'm pretty sure he is shorter than Caroline in some scenes too though so maybe it's a continuity error. He's definitely a foot or so shorter than Linda in some scenes. I'll have to replay it later and take a closer look.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Where is the gallery
Scene gallery is on MC's pc; secret cards gallery is above the pc, click on the hand making a victory sign.

Evidence:

View attachment 487131

View attachment 487132

Exaggerating like you did weakens your argument.

Also...if you think the Milfy City MC is shota, you should check out the MCs in most of his other games. This MC is a manly man compared to them.
I don't mind the MC being not too tall, just wanted to point out in this scene Caroline is not wearing any heels and is still slightly taller than MC or at least the same height.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Scene gallery is on MC's pc; secret cards gallery is above the pc, click on the hand making a victory sign.

I don't mind the MC being not too tall, just wanted to point out in this scene Caroline is not wearing any heels and is still slightly taller than MC or at least the same height.
View attachment 487242
View attachment 487238
Not exactly consistent, is he? :p

But even if he's slightly shorter than Caroline, he's not 4 feet tall!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Not exactly consistent, is he? :p

But even if he's slightly shorter than Caroline, he's not 4 feet tall!
Yep, totally inconsistent. Checked some more scenes, in some Caroline is wearing heels and is shorter than MC, in others is significantly taller than him.
But I guess from most of the scenes he should be about 170 cm tall (5'6") I think.

Keep seeing pics of the mother and aunt. Is this an actual scene in the game or images that never made the final cut?
You might be referring to pics from secret gallery, they're considered non-canon and are placed there for fun, because there is no currently scenes with mother and aunt other than one conversation.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes