Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version is not working, is there a fix? thank you
Worked for me.

What, exactly, does "not working" mean?

Which link did you use to download it?

What did you use to open the zip file?

What directory are you running the app from?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So um, I'm pretty sure I followed the guide on this but seems like I'm still missing scenes. Does anyone know how to unlock these? Thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the new scenes for a specific character unblock at once after you have completed all new content with her. That means that you are missing one scene with Caroline in the last version. I'm assuming you maybe didn't go to the hotel with her at the weekend.

Reactions: Roido

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I don't have "orders" in the options like in your spoiler 1 pic so no idea how you got that from my save file because it's not in mine, which is why I'm stuck
I played your save. And did everything as in the screenshots. Don't you use mods?
Here is the save at the time of order (I renamed your save as my saves are on the first page. Accordingly, look for the save on the second page, or rename it back to 1-1)
When downloading the save, delete these unnecessary digits 501193_2-1-LT1.save

Last edited:
Reactions: fgh6

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
This is just a sex game that serves as jerk off material for horny men with weird fetishes.
For one-armed bandits :D
does anyone have any save files please?
thanks you
This has been repeatedly asked and answered. Use thread search before asking, this thread has answers to any questions.
(Look at my signature)
Mac version is not working, is there a fix? thank you
Everything has been fixed for a long time. You probably downloaded the old version somewhere. Use the links on the first page, and download the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
I played your save. And did everything as in the screenshots. Don't you use mods?
Here is the save at the time of order (I renamed your save as my saves are on the first page. Accordingly, look for the save on the second page, or rename it back to 1-1)
When downloading the save, delete these unnecessary digits 501193_2-1-LT1.save
Nope no mods, thanks your saved game works, for some reason mine didn't have the "orders" option but yours does

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
Few questions:
1. So 0.6e is pretty much bug-free now? Should be no 0.6f or on???
2. In order to continue from 0.5, all I have to do is to copy the save folder in 0.5 into the 0.6e main game folder, right?
3. Are all the links in OP up-to-date???
4. Does the last option in 0.5 (where Bob discover the MC and Linda on the bed or not) affect any game play in 0.6?

That's it for now. Thanks in advance!!!

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
Few questions:
1. So 0.6e is pretty much bug-free now? Should be no 0.6f or on???
2. In order to continue from 0.5, all I have to do is to copy the save folder in 0.5 into the 0.6e main game folder, right?
3. Are all the links in OP up-to-date???
4. Does the last option in 0.5 (where Bob discover the MC and Linda on the bed or not) affect any game play in 0.6?

That's it for now. Thanks in advance!!!
1. Should be pretty clean. Next release is 0.7
2. No, just download the new game and play. Your saves are carried over, since they are stored in your appdata.
3. 99% of the time.
4. No, but it will in future updates.

Myto

Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at Linda's story at step 3, I've already did other girls route, but it normal condition book must be revaled at parent's room.
Is there any why to fix it?

Last edited:

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Yep, totally inconsistent. Checked some more scenes, in some Caroline is wearing heels and is shorter than MC, in others is significantly taller than him.
But I guess from most of the scenes he should be about 170 cm tall (5'6") I think.
That's below the "statistical" average of 5'9" (also my height, but I just tell everyone I'm 69" ;)) so he is a bit of a short arse even if it is only ~ 3" shorter than average.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes