Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well ... I think you are being a little bit too harsh there, maybe.

I mean, like ... Caz is not confirmed as a HARDCORE alcoholic. ...
Well, it is just joking around. But, the MC gets knocked out in the bar. And Caroline says something like what else was there to do but drink her self into a stupor. Plus, she is the only character drinking alone in her room. That sounds like the behavior of a boozehound to me. :KEK:

587928ecb6eea0e16f8b1760bfc9a939.jpg i-amp-039-m-not-an-alcoholic_o_3633701.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I feel like if I had to read a synopsis about this game written from your perspective, it would sound more like a dystopian nightmare.

'In a world of corporate espionage, one sociopath plans her assent to the top, willing to cast everyone aside in her path, even her loving Husband desperate to hold their crumbling family together...All except her own nefarious son, who her obsession with may prove her own undoing.'

Coming to Netflix,
March 14th 2020
This is this about the best response I have read. Your developer skills are on display here, LOL. I love it.

Too bad you are not Icstor's writter. He could use an injection of talent.
Punny-jokes-2.jpg

Jakzanto

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm trying to install this on my android. I've got it all downloaded, but when ever I try to install, it comes up with app not installed, each time.

I know I've got enough space, so does anyone have any ideas

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I feel like if I had to read a synopsis about this game written from your perspective, it would sound more like a dystopian nightmare.

'In a world of corporate espionage, one sociopath plans her assent to the top, willing to cast everyone aside in her path, even her loving Husband desperate to hold their crumbling family together...All except her own nefarious son, who her obsession with may prove her own undoing.'

Coming to Netflix,
March 14th 2020
Hey, the GOAT is here! On a side note........I'd totally watch it. Gotta use that Netflix subscription for SOMETHING......

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and lostraven

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Hello, I can't seem to run this on linux? I have made Milfy_City.sh executable. I'm using Linux Mint cinnamon.

Also, it seems to be oddly structured? It extracted with 2 layers deep, like-

Milfy_City-0.6e-pc/Milfy_City-0.6e-pc(actual game)

Rather than expected 1 folder with game. I did try moving it to be 1 folder deep only and trying but that did nothing. I downloaded using the mega link for windows/linux given on the first post.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Hello, I can't seem to run this on linux? I have made Milfy_City.sh executable. I'm using Linux Mint cinnamon.

Also, it seems to be oddly structured? It extracted with 2 layers deep, like-

Milfy_City-0.6e-pc/Milfy_City-0.6e-pc(actual game)

Rather than expected 1 folder with game. I did try moving it to be 1 folder deep only and trying but that did nothing. I downloaded using the mega link for windows/linux given on the first post.
Use windows :)
Have you made Milfy_City-0.6e-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/Milfy_City executable? (for x64)
You can figure it out by running Milfy_City.sh in terminal ;)

Reactions: Rao_fork

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So there isn't going to be a Pregnant Harem route?. Seems like a waste not to have it.

Edit: Don't understand the facepalms, it's a genuine question based off my available information. I haven't played an icstor game before, don't know his/her tendencies.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes