Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Damn I've been wanting to fuck Judy for over 2 years now but she's stuck in time. Sara's still trapped in her room as others pointed out. I hear that Sara is probably the main focus for the next update but hopefully it's Judy also, I'm tired of seeing this..

View attachment 490198
Initially, the developer mentioned Judy. He said he'd do it if he had time. However, in his last post, he does not mention it, I think that he will not have time. If he was already going to do Judy, then she must be in v0.8.
Is there any way to bypass those stupid mini games to get into the neighbour's house at night?
Skip Mini Game
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-1745#post-2553807
Hi everyone, I'm trying to install this on my android. I've got it all downloaded, but when ever I try to install, it comes up with app not installed, each time.

I know I've got enough space, so does anyone have any ideas
What is your phone, what version of Android?
ok 20% for v0.7 now....long waiting
Come back in January, I think the numbers won't change. ;)
give me pls full save of last vers
Use the search thread, a lot of people have already thrown here saves. Or look at my signature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Is it your guess or insider information? The story just starts. Anything can happen
I merely played the game, got a 5 star on Caroline and saw the routes. That's all. My question was well a question. I'm hoping they add what I listed since it would be a shame not to have it.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I merely played the game, got a 5 star on Caroline and saw the routes. That's all. My question was well a question. I'm hoping they add what I listed since it would be a shame not to have it.
Routes have only been added in version 0.6, and 5/5 is not the limit, in the future will be 5/100. Be patience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Don't you think you're being a little optimistic about x/100? Maybe X/10 at this rate.
I'm just saying what the developer wrote. I'm not saying that in the next update it will be possible to raise the relationship to a hundred. I meant the maximum possible values. And Yes, it seems impossible. With this relationship, it should be v0.150z

Reactions: Q Who

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I'm just saying what the developer wrote. I'm not saying that in the next update it will be possible to raise the relationship to a hundred. I meant the maximum possible values. And Yes, it seems impossible.
I think they made a cruel joke. Imagine centuries of waiting for the game completion. Saves being passed through generations...
On a more serious note, stats like X/100 are possible if raising them is done by grinding and the margin of rising is not a 1, but 2 or 5, or maybe even more for some special events. For example like it was done in Man of the house.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I think they made a cruel joke. Imagine centuries of waiting for the game completion. Saves being passed through generations...
On a more serious note, stats like X/100 are possible if raising them is done by grinding and the margin of rising is not a 1, but 2 or 5, or maybe even more for some special events. For example like it was done in Man of the house.
I also think that the numbers are an indicator that the game has no plot (and it's sad). By these numbers, it is also impossible to understand when the game will be fully completed.
For example, have you seen the relationship numbers in the Princess Trainer game? And the plot there is, and even good.
Sorry, I could not resist. :)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I also think that the numbers are an indicator that the game has no plot (and it's sad). By these numbers, it is also impossible to understand when the game will be fully completed.
For example, have you seen the relationship numbers in the Princess Trainer game? And the plot there is, and even good.
Sorry, I could not resist. :)
Well, I do hope that the game is having at least some long-term plan, like the amount of content planned for each character. Or maybe I'm being too optimistic. What I can say with current amount of content, that 5/5 should be max stats until choosing the end-route and probably 10/10 should be max after choosing them. So naming numbers like 100 only leaves me up to suggestion of relation system being reworked in the future.
Ah, yes, I remember Princess trainer, it was really good, it was one of the first games in this genre I played. The relationship system was pretty neat, I agree, understandable and simple. And yes, I liked the plot a lot, though I remember it had an ending that left me hoping for a sequel, but it was never done.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes