goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm stuck on the neighbor's story line, after doing all of the night visits I go to the school gymnasium in the morning but the neighbor girl isn't there. I've tried it multiple times over different days. but she's never there. Help?
The night visits aren't part of the storyline. They're a bonus. You probably need to go see her in the afternoon or evening, not the night.

Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME FULL SAVE OF V0.6E

Please...
In my signature.
It is forbidden to use CapsLock on this site. You can capitalize one word, but not the entire sentence.
Will the new version come out before the end of the year?
The developer promised that it will be released in December. But if you read the pages in this thread since the last update, you will realize that this is not true.
.6e and I think it's at 2, how do I get it to go up?
I can't remember right away. Give me your save and I'll tell you what to do next.
But I think you have now must be quests with Violet, you over it's already?
Very doubtful that 0.7 will be released before the end of the decade.
Unfortunately the developer thinks that one month is one season. If he says that the update will be released at the end of the month, then it will be released at the end of February.
This is a very strange calendar, but you can get used to it.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Initially, the developer mentioned Judy. He said he'd do it if he had time. However, in his last post, he does not mention it, I think that he will not have time. If he was already going to do Judy, then she must be in v0.8.

Skip Mini Game
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-1745#post-2553807

What is your phone, what version of Android?

Come back in January, I think the numbers won't change. ;)

Use the search thread, a lot of people have already thrown here saves. Or look at my signature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man. This guy answered 5 questions. I am the only one to give a like. And I didn't even ask one of the questions. This guy should have about 3,000 or more likes instead of 1,370. What a shame.

Reactions: Teaber and Aristos

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
If he doesn't publish this month. I will feel a little embarrassed about asking people to have some hope he was not lying again.
Screenshot_7.png
Left ten days. We both know he will not be in time.

Maybe he's just not watching it progress bar? In any case, it should already be 75-80% to have time to come out in December. But I don't think so.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
View attachment 492779
Left ten days. We both know he will not be in time.

Maybe he's just not watching it progress bar? In any case, it should already be 75-80% to have time to come out in December. But I don't think so.
I will wait until 2020 to say for sure. But, maybe when he said that the old Icstor was back. He really meant to say the same old Icstor, after all.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Will the new version come out before the end of the year?
Hah, i highly doubt that he'll able finish and test 0.7 in the remaining days.

So by the end of the month expect a post like that.

"Hello, guys, here's some news. So, i've thought long and hard, and since Judy is a very important character for the story i finally decided to add content with her to the upcoming update. Yes, previously i had plans to release 0.7 in December, but considering additional content with Judy, this update will be way bigger than i planned before, so its release will be postponed for a little while. But don't worry i have great plans and ideas for Judy and Sara so it'll be worth the wait. Thank you for understanding. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah,eat shit dumb paypigs, keep throwing your money at me, blah blah blah, blah blah blah. Thank you again, guys, see you next year."

Last edited:

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Unfortunately the developer thinks that one month is one season. If he says that the update will be released at the end of the month, then it will be released at the end of February.
This is a very strange calendar, but you can get used to it.
I think we're all getting used to used Icstor's strange calendar.

If he doesn't publish this month. I will feel a little embarrassed about asking people to have some hope he was not lying again.

View attachment 492770
There's no shame in having hope that someone has turned a corner into something better. But you can only give people so many 2nd chances before you're just kidding yourself.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes