Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Left ten days. We both know he will not be in time.

Maybe he's just not watching it progress bar? In any case, it should already be 75-80% to have time to come out in December. But I don't think so.
I will wait until 2020 to say for sure. But, maybe when he said that the old Icstor was back. He really meant to say the same old Icstor, after all.
Well, now we both know that Icstor doesn't change. :)

But, what prevents him to say at once that the release will be released in January or February?
Back in November I knew that he knew that he would not have time to make an update in December. With his speed and manners on "big" updates it's not real.

Last edited:

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Since his sub count would not change if he provided zero progress updates. I can only assume he feels he has reached 20%. Icstor had to have learned that if he did no work. He would continue to gain in overall sub count. I give Icstor a lot of crap. But he doesn't need to fake progress to "milk" his subs more. They seem not to care if he is productive or not.
Weeeeelll... he's rather active lately, with posts, progress updates, bullshitting and so on. As for milking, his subs count is stagnating at 7.7-7.8k for the better part of the month, highly unusual. He might need to start milking because I suspect some dropped their pledge to $1, at least I caught one on discord stating this, and the usual increase before the "end of the month release" that got pushed back never came.

Anyway, I did say "the very optimistic" release date to be pushed back... and lo and behold the recent Q&A, the only reason I logged it.

What sucks is that I forgot a lot about 0.5, did not start 0.6 and if 0.7 will be half arsed I'm dreading the time I have to spend replaying it from the start. Might as well pin a note: come back and check it out in a year or two.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Alright, I ducked out for awhile to work on my own stuff, come back, and see him increase by 15%. Wasn't December the release? Has he posted an excuse about it yet?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Weeeeelll... he's rather active lately, with posts, progress updates, bullshitting and so on. As for milking, his subs count is stagnating at 7.7-7.8k for the better part of the month, highly unusual. He might need to start milking because I suspect some dropped their pledge to $1, at least I caught one on discord stating this, and the usual increase before the "end of the month release" that got pushed back never came.

Anyway, I did say "the very optimistic" release date to be pushed back... and lo and behold the recent Q&A, the only reason I logged it.

What sucks is that I forgot a lot about 0.5, did not start 0.6 and if 0.7 will be half arsed I'm dreading the time I have to spend replaying it from the start. Might as well pin a note: come back and check it out in a year or two.
What did he say in the Q and A?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well, now we both know that Icstor doesn't change. :)

But, what prevents him to say at once that the release will be released in January or February?
Back in November I knew that he knew that he would not have time to make an update in December. With his speed and manners on "big" updates it's not real.
Did he announce no December release?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So this prick is not going to release in December huh? Another last-minute revelation of I see.

I need to clean the egg off of my face for having a little bit of faith in this guy. This proves conclusively that his claims were all just an appeal for pity. What a total asshat Icstor is. Another self-inflicted wound. This guy needs to learn to say nothing. Instead of continuing to prove his dishonest proclivities.
index.jpg
0546a085e06aff88a99d97576225a9f945049e-v5-wm.jpg

Excuse me while I wash Icstor's lies off of my face

8581435_f520.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Khada

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Wowowo...
So, Icstor want to destroy his game by adding a new guy close to MC ?
People who dread NTR or sharing will really hate it.
[QUOTE =“ Arassei,帖子:2794036,成员:1434919”]
哇...
因此,Icstor是否想通过在MC附近增加一个新家伙来破坏他的游戏?
害怕NTR或共享的人会非常讨厌它。
[/引用]
是的,我讨厌NTR
What is NTR?
No Today Release? :D

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes