Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I absolutely love caroline. do you know any games with similar model?
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-ep-1-8-inceton.21005/

There's a substitute Sara too.

Hi, welcome to the thread.
To understand why people don't trust the progress bar, you need to know that 0.6's hit 100% in mid September. The full update was released in early December, 2.5 months later.
History is an amazing subject:

"100%. Oh God! I think it'll take a week"
"I need to prepare"
[attaches image of lube store]
"i say 5 days if not more than 7 days"
"I feel like the game is gonna drop anywhere between Wednesday - Sunday of this week honestly. "

It took one whole month for the beta version to come out and 2.5 months for the full version with animations.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Everyone gets upset with him if there's a delay, but when another creator delays a game it's all good. I honestly don't care about any of this, because well, 1. it's a game, I can play something else, and 2. I'm not paying a cent. But to criticize someone who makes a pretty decent quality game compared to others on this site, doesn't make sense. There's games on here that are not nearly up to par with MC, and take just as long (not including that last update, I know that was a long wait). But good quality comes at a cost. No?

Again, I know people are gonna be mad at me for defending (kinda) him, but I'm more confused as to really why people are so pressed about it. Who cares, if this is about him taking advantage of the people actually giving him money, that seems like more their problem to be complaining about TO HIM, on HIS patreon. That's all I'm going to say on this, cause again, this is just a game and I could care less. Sorry if this upsets anyone, just my opinion/point of view.
1) Talking about being a supporter or not is silly on a pirate site. You have 114 comments. Were you a supporter of each of those posts?
2) It has nothing to do with his quality or frequency of releases. Perhaps a little bit of his release schedule. It is more about his constant lies.
3) He has used a claimed medical condition on 2 occasions. In his last appeal for pity. He said that he was on a new medication and he was back to his old self. Then he proceeded to do the same dishonest last-minute delay. He had to have known in early December that he could never release this month.
4) We are just commenting on this game here. Some other games are mentioned here. However, this is a Milfy City thread. His performance as a creator, his constant lies and pleas for sympathy are all legitimate topics. Regardless of what other creators do.
5) I have been a regular critic of Icstor. When he posted his last schedule I tried to give him the benefit of and caught some heat for it. I was hoping that he was telling the truth about his condition and would release this month. He proved me wrong and everyone else correct. He deserves all the negative posts he gets here.
6) He has a Discord and Patreon for the echo chamber.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi, welcome to the thread.
To understand why people don't trust the progress bar, you need to know that 0.6's hit 100% in mid September. The full update was released in early December, 2.5 months later.
This means that the full v0.7 update will be released in March. :PogChamp:
Although there will only be one character in this update, which makes this update shorter. But the indicator hasn't even reached 50% yet. :)
Does anyone have a save you can share from the patch where you went to the beach with mom. I don't remember what patch that was
I don't have a save before the date, but I do have a saves of all versions. Milfy City Saves I think you need v0.4
And what patch do you mean?
If you have lost your save, check the AutoSave section, maybe you will load the game from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who
D

Deleted member 377868

Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
How can i activate the incest patch on android?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
can any one guide me whats new in 0.6e than previous one which was i think 0.6c
Changelog:

v0.6e
- Added 13 new animations with Caroline (Doggy/Cowgirl)
- Added one missing scene at night with Celia with animations
- Fixed a few bugs and typos
- Fixed secret cards (2 new ones with Sara)

v0.6d
- 131 New Animations
- New scenes added into the gallery
- Added an option to skip minigames in the game options. (Preferences)
- One new minigame
- Bugs and typos fixes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Ummm...yeah it would have been helpful if the developer added some tips like where to go, what to do, what girl you must talk to, you just keep wandering and talking waiting for some events to happened.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Where secret scene gallery is?
Click on the peace sign behind the desk in the MC's room.

Ummm...yeah it would have been helpful if the developer added some tips like where to go, what to do, what girl you must talk to, you just keep wandering and talking waiting for some events to happened.
The characters do a pretty good job at telling you what to do. Don't skip the dialogue and you should be good to go. The most "difficult" storyline in this game is Celia's.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The characters do a pretty good job at telling you what to do. Don't skip the dialogue and you should be good to go. The most "difficult" storyline in this game is Celia's.
But if you're stuck, there's this Walkthrough v0.6e

Reactions: Q Who

tingolf12

Oct 25, 2018
How come none of these games publish diff downloads between versions? I'm on a slow connection, and would really like to avoid dowloading 4Gb per release.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes