Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What is NTR?
Put simply, NTR is someone's girl/guy being stolen. It can be rape or not even have holding hands, as long as he/she falls in love with the other person it's NTR. As a side note, when it is the protagonist doing the stealing it is called netori.

Icstor is good at stealing, you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Put simply, NTR is someone's girl/guy being stolen. It can be rape or not even have holding hands, as long as he/she falls in love with the other person it's NTR. As a side note, when it is the protagonist doing the stealing it is called netori.
Oh, Japanese fetish.

Venomaxf

Mar 23, 2018
Mods - DS Mod Cheat, Lain's Mod
Save Editor -
Cheat code - inventory.money=9999 (Console)
If you don't know how to use it, I'll explain.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/
(Section MISC/fanart)

Try pressing with two fingers, or go to MC phone. (I do not know how to saved on Android.)
You can also ask the author of the port, reposting his message or mentioning his name.

The difference in names.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-1747#post-2554999
If the patch doesn't work, load an early save or start a new game.
(You may have previously played without the patch, so it doesn't work)

Yeah

As I said earlier, 07 will be released at the end of February. (That's my opinion.)
If the release will be released in January, the game will have more bugs than in v0.6, without gallery and animations. And there won't be enough scenes with Sara.

Maybe after Sarah he would remember her. In 09.
But I prefer an update with Delilah. ;)
Save option was in the bottom but in this version there is no save option

Reactions: Q Who
Oct 10, 2017
oh right.. themagical bar that goes up and down without any explanation of how and often gets stuck for months at a %
Everyone gets upset with him if there's a delay, but when another creator delays a game it's all good. I honestly don't care about any of this, because well, 1. it's a game, I can play something else, and 2. I'm not paying a cent. But to criticize someone who makes a pretty decent quality game compared to others on this site, doesn't make sense. There's games on here that are not nearly up to par with MC, and take just as long (not including that last update, I know that was a long wait). But good quality comes at a cost. No?

Again, I know people are gonna be mad at me for defending (kinda) him, but I'm more confused as to really why people are so pressed about it. Who cares, if this is about him taking advantage of the people actually giving him money, that seems like more their problem to be complaining about TO HIM, on HIS patreon. That's all I'm going to say on this, cause again, this is just a game and I could care less. Sorry if this upsets anyone, just my opinion/point of view.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Save option was in the bottom but in this version there is no save option
This version was made by another person.
Write to the author of the port. But: "*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version"
So far, no one has complained. Try looking somewhere else, MC phone or computer.

Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Not work in my game, pls help
Did you replace the save? If Yes then replace it still here C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
Also make sure there are no extra characters in the file name 121411_1-1-LT1.save
Check the file numbers. The first digit means the page number, the second digit means the cell number.
Accordingly, if you have 3-1, the save will be on the third page, in the first cell. (Pages can be flipped at the bottom of the screen, in the Load section.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanado

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone have a save you can share from the patch where you went to the beach with mom. I don't remember what patch that was

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes