DockOck

Feb 20, 2019
So near the end of Caroline's content, where we're supposed to meet her in her room in the morning after giving her $200, she's never in her room. How did you guys get around this?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So near the end of Caroline's content, where we're supposed to meet her in her room in the morning after giving her $200, she's never in her room. How did you guys get around this?
What is your version of the game?
How many relationship points do you have with her?

Reactions: Q Who

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Now that I think about it why would he ever pair a 'pregnancy' route with a harem. Only bad things can come from the pregnancy route. Everyone finds out, gets mad and you don't get any ass for anyone in the house.

Reactions: DaweFan69

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Late January - early February and we are good. Fingers crossed.

Linda is a slutbag and a THOT. As much can be said of aunt's wife (don't remember her name) who should be fucking and degrading Linda instead of her sweet wife. Besides, there's some pent-up tension and bitterness between them so a nasty threesome scene with our idiot-faced MC would probably help them to smooth things over. They would enjoy every second and wallow in their perverted penchants.

Caroline is best gal, followed by Celia. Sara and auntie tie for third place but they are at a disadvantage since they haven't had much content yet. Judy is still to be qualified sadly.
A threesome with Linda and Caroline is out of the equation for me. Sweet Caroline should pair with her younger sister and treat their dumbass brother to some (undeserved) slow, sweet, sloppy sex :love:. Mentoring her sister would keep her mind away from booze; hanging out with her dysfunctional mom would have the opposite effect and nobody wants that. She's the best older sister on this site.

Last edited:

fej

Jan 2, 2019
I'm stuck on the neighbor's story line, after doing all of the night visits I go to the school gymnasium in the morning but the neighbor girl isn't there. I've tried it multiple times over different days. but she's never there. Help?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes