Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
anyone with a working invite to the discord server? op link isn't working for me
I can only get invites to work with Internet Explorer. Both Firefox and Chrome tell me an invite is invalid. Try using IE.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
The current invitation to the discord is in the game itself. On the main menu page, when the game starts.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
We don't want milfs,we want Sara updates and young girls,going to beat my meat raw when this sara update comes out
Landlady, Landlady sister, sisters wife, teacher, neighbor are milfs. 2 roommates, roommate's friend, neighbor, and school slut are not. I do not count characters with no content. Characters with the most content in order. Landlady, teacher, two roommates, landladies sister and mate.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys just finished the latest update, but it is showing the final scene in the gallery as locked. Anyone know what it is?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys just finished the latest update, but it is showing the final scene in the gallery as locked. Anyone know what it is?
No. Nobody knows.

Seriously, though, this has been asked several times in the last few days. Read the last few pages.

Reactions: Q Who

woolsack

Nov 8, 2017
Platform? Pc/android/mac?
When you download a save file a number is attached to its front which renders it unrecognizable by Ren'Py which may be the issue for you. You have rename it the way it was intended. Check your save folder and see how a save file should look like. Rename the downloaded one accordingly and check if it works.
no worries I got a unlocker ... cuz I finished the game before just wanted to check the loops

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Why do you keep saying Land Lady?

This isn't patreon.
Could it be that some people, like myself, do not install the incest patch? Slutbag Linda is landlady by default, isn't she? Slutbag Linda is NOT my mommy, that's for sure. Slutbag Linda is just a THOT in my game. Just like the rest of the THOTs.

santa-knows-youve-been-a-thot-funny-christmas-prints.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: P4N4 and dosenspezi

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Could it be that some people, like myself, do not install the incest patch? Slutbag Linda is landlady by default, isn't she? Slutbag Linda is NOT my mommy, that's for sure. Slutbag Linda is just a THOT in my game. Just like the rest of the THOTs.

View attachment 482430
But
Sepp Pimpelhuber said "I just had the fuinniest thought". Did you have the funniest THOT? Or not?

No patches used here either. Not because the women are unworthy. But because being too inward-looking is hardly the point. Plenty of exotic fish out in the sea. Enlarge the gene pool a bit, chaps! ;)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes