goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Icstor need to make android version.
If you want him to make an android version, you'll need to give him a good reason. Get enough people together pledge to become patrons if he does, and he might. Otherwise, why does he "need" to make one?

just downloaded the most recent version, but the renpy file seems corrupt or there is something in it thats not letting the file be extracted. anyone ran into this? or can anyone please attach their renpy file for the current version and see if i can download it from there
What is "the renpy file"? Ren'Py has many files in an installation. Do you mean the zip file?

The file isn't corrupt, or you'd see a lot more people complaining about it here. Your download might be corrupt, or there might be a problem with your machine. If you want help, you need to give details:
  • What OS are you using?
  • Exactly what are you trying to do?
  • How are you doing it?
  • What error are you seeing?
  • Where did you download the game?
Be specific. EXACTLY what's happening. And don't say you downloaded it from the link. There are 14 links in the OP, not including compressed or android ones.

Reactions: Xanado and Q Who

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Is this the old Icstor that manages to put out an update once every sixish weeks, or the old Icstor that gives up on games 3/4ths of the way through and then rushes them to "completion" with dangling plot lines and unfinished content?
ask to old icstor. I am not him.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
anyone with a working invite to the discord server? op link isn't working for me

Oct 21, 2018
I just had the fuinniest thought: What if Milfy city was real? Who would have the most jail time and who would be the morally most despicable?
Jail time:
MC:
  • Assault (Ex-Boyfriend)
  • Rape (Everyone?)
  • Trespassing (Neighbour, Celia)
  • Rape of minors (Sister/co-tenant)
  • Industry spionage (on bob)
  • Blackmail
  • Child molesting
  • incest (if not rhode island or new jersey)
Hmm, maybe I don't need to count the others :) The only ones not dirtied in this game are Bob and Sarah, because she's a minor. Everyone else... Headmaster, Therapist, Teachers, literally everyone commited a crime!

Your thoughts on moral?

• Haha
Reactions: fgh6

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I just had the fuinniest thought: What if Milfy city was real? Who would have the most jail time and who would be the morally most despicable?
Jail time:
MC:
  • Assault (Ex-Boyfriend)
  • Rape (Everyone?)
  • Blackmail
  • Child molesting
Hmm, maybe I don't need to count the others :) The only ones not dirtied in this game are Bob and Sarah, because she's a minor. Everyone else... Headmaster, Therapist, Teachers, literally everyone commited a crime!

Your thoughts on moral?
About Bob you dont know if he has dirt or not same goes for Sarah only because its not mentioned yet doesnt me it cant happen

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Jail time:
MC:
  • Assault (Ex-Boyfriend)
  • Rape (Everyone?)
  • Blackmail
  • Child molesting

Your thoughts on moral?
You forgot accessory to Murder by the MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neodtst

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Jail time:
MC:
  • Assault (Ex-Boyfriend)
  • Rape (Everyone?)
  • Blackmail
  • Child molesting

Your thoughts on moral?
Are you kidding?! Bob is running the whole show. And Sarah's his main accomplice. The MC's just being played. When the time is right, Bob & Sarah call the cops, and he takes the rap for all they did ...

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Game with milf in the name doesn't have many milfs :sneaky:
Game's still under v1.0... so he has time :LOL:, not that he doesn't take his time with it, and his patrons' money.
There's a supposedly a harem route and a pregnancy route, whenever that will come. But it's planned. So there you go!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes