Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
Hey man does android have incest patch and is there save and other options in it between the game . And How r the animations coz when I downloaded they were laggy and there was no save options .
The app is not pre-patched; you would have to patch it manually and in order to do that you have to create a "game" folder inside the game directory [its location is: Internal shared storage>Android>data>(game directory for Milfy City, which is named com.app.milfycityleo in case of the latest Android port discussed in this thread; inside this folder you will have to create a folder named "game")], copy the Incest patch that has been discussed in this thread (the patch file is called patch.rpy) and paste it inside the "game" folder. The app does have an option to save the game progress besides other basic options. But the animations in the recent android port have appeared to be a little laggy for the first few seconds on my device and they appear brighter and flashier than the usual images in this game, which bothers me a little but due to my love for and lust after this game, I can live with that.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
i had that happen to me also when i right after i downloaded the mod and put into folder i ha to go into folder and remove the folder for the mod then i took everything out of mod folder and put into game folder and it fixed the problems

Reactions: Q Who
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes