HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Hello guys.

Can someone help me ?
I'm completely stuck...

Does anyone know how to enter inside Charles house ? I can't go inside not by the door nor by the window i've tried every hours....

Thanks for help.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I cant enter Celia apartment at night... says i dont have key, AND the THERAPIST says nothing to ME! no dialogue!
You have to follow Celias route far enough and the game will prompt you to go and talk with the therapist.

Hello guys.

Can someone help me ?
I'm completely stuck...

Does anyone know how to enter inside Charles house ? I can't go inside not by the door nor by the window i've tried every hours....

Thanks for help.
You need the crowbar from your garage, use it on the window at night or evening I think.

box777

May 10, 2017
You have to follow Celias route far enough and the game will prompt you to go and talk with the therapist.

You need the crowbar from your garage, use it on the window at night or evening I think.

I HAVE nowhere to GO? I cant find Celia now, and there is NOTHING left to be done???

Reactions: Griffin407

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
I cant enter Celia apartment at night... says i dont have key, AND the THERAPIST says nothing to ME! no dialogue!
without the key only way to get in is if she ask you to meet her there after she finds out that you are the blackmailer the therapist will give you a key for celia place

Reactions: Q Who

assassin193

Apr 7, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
I'm using Nokia 8 running android 9. I couldnt install the game. So you guys have any suggestion to fix this problem? I tried disable google play protect and clear data google play storw but it didnt work.

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
I'm using Nokia 8 running android 9. I couldnt install the game. So you guys have any suggestion to fix this problem? I tried disable google play protect and clear data google play storw but it didnt work.
Well, it does work on my Nokia 7.1. Wonder what's wrong with your phone, mate. But I think the issue may be somewhere else, for example you may not have enabled the permission to install apps not downloaded within Google Play Store, which might be preventing you from installing it on your phone; you may not have tried installing it through the 'Settings' app. In order to do that, go to Settings>Storage>Internal shared storage or, SD card (depending on where you have the app stored provided that you are actually using an SD card on your phone) and locate the app. After finding it, when you will tap on the apk. file, you may get a warning notice telling you to decide either you wish to install the app downloaded from an 'unknown source'. Tap on 'Allow' and you might be good to go.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
LOL "secret location". A bit of a pain to get to, but not secret. I wish games had an option to remove the "secret" saves. I still had a save from a game I tried 2 years ago.
It's the same if you played something like Arkham City. The saves are stored in a "secret" folder. You need to figure out where they are and remove them, or they'll stay around forever.

Reactions: Q Who

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Guys, I think I encounter some bugs and missed some scenes. Right after the glory hole scene Celia's home is automatically unlocked and when I talk to her at her office at school, all she said is to meet her at her apartment at night, is it normal or not?

assassin193

Apr 7, 2018
Well, it does work on my Nokia 7.1. Wonder what's wrong with your phone, mate. But I think the issue may be somewhere else, for example you may not have enabled the permission to install apps not downloaded within Google Play Store, which might be preventing you from installing it on your phone; you may not have tried installing it through the 'Settings' app. In order to do that, go to Settings>Storage>Internal shared storage or, SD card (depending on where you have the app stored provided that you are actually using an SD card on your phone) and locate the app. After finding it, when you will tap on the apk. file, you may get a warning notice telling you to decide either you wish to install the app downloaded from an 'unknown source'. Tap on 'Allow' and you might be good to go.
I had turned on install from an unknown source since i had this phone. When it nearly finished, it gave me "App not installed". My sd card is full of music, so no space for others now.
I've thought android ver cause this problem till now. But following what you said, its not, my phone is the reason.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes