Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It's the same if you played something like Arkham City. The saves are stored in a "secret" folder. You need to figure out where they are and remove them, or they'll stay around forever.
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

Reactions: Xanado

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
I had turned on install from an unknown source since i had this phone. When it nearly finished, it gave me "App not installed". My sd card is full of music, so no space for others now.
I've thought android ver cause this problem till now. But following what you said, its not, my phone is the reason.
Okay. But did you go to Settings>Storage and try to install the app from there? A little bit of info, which I've missed, is to proceed to install the app by tapping on "Install" after you "Allow" its installation.

P.S: Do you happen to have any previous version of the game still installed on your phone? That could hint towards another strange (to me, at least) issue.

Last edited:

Vex0

Jun 2, 2019
Hi, did the Caroline afternoon scene in her shop where you encounter her ex again, now i think it's bugged haven't noticed any way to progress the story. Anyone know how to do it?

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, did the Caroline afternoon scene in her shop where you encounter her ex again, now i think it's bugged haven't noticed any way to progress the story. Anyone know how to do it?
go back to shop and talk to her and ask for his address after you get it go there and use crowbar on window to get in (cant remember if you need to talk to her a few times to get it )

Reactions: Q Who and Xanado

DupahDoo123

Feb 11, 2019
Been popping in and out every month to check in on 0.6. Seems like quite a bit of progress have been made despite delays. Does anyone know if now is a good time to download? Or is there still some more work planned/that needs to be done before the dev begins work on 0.7?

EDIT: Also are the new animations solely for newest stuff? Or does this guy add things to older scenes as well?

Last edited:

Vex0

Jun 2, 2019
go back to shop and talk to her and ask for his address after you get it go there and use crowbar on window to get in (cant remember if you need to talk to her a few times to get it )
Every time i go back she just says "not now" rip, thanks for the reply though

amit73

Jul 1, 2017
celia's apartment showing its locked need keys, but she told to meet at her place at night how to fix?

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Every time i go back she just says "not now" rip, thanks for the reply though
ok if you have worked in the shop 3 times and the ex has stole the neckless go back the next day and talk to her then go to his address and use crowbar on window to get in his place is close to mom/linda's work place go there at night time

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes